T҉h҉r҉e҉e҉

August

I drove my moms car to the hotel she was staying at for the time being, Ronnie wanted to come with me one last time to help out. Once we got her situated, I sat next to her in the bed.

"Now you can finally relax." I tell her as she chuckles a little.

"Surprisingly. Your father didn't let me have the last word." She shakes her head.

"For once, I agree with him. You deserve this break." I tell her.

"You're right." She agrees as Adonis walks in.

"Hey, are you comfortable? I got the best room that comes with free breakfast and fast Wi-Fi and has the gym and pool included and room service to order food and-" he asks.

"It's all perfectly fine. Thank you." She smiles.

"You're welcome. Enjoy yourself and August over here will be in best hands possible." He reassures her.

"He better be or else. You don't want to see my bad side." She laughs.

"Oh trust me, you don't want to. Something so sweet and beautiful can be so-" I say until she cuts me off.

"So what?" She smiles and ask me.

"So stubborn." Adonis responds as she turns her head at him.

"That I can definitely agree on. I love you though." I smiled.

She playfully rolls her eyes then say, "Enjoy yourself up there and be careful at the same time."

"I will. I promise." I smile at her as I give her a hug then kiss her on head.

"I love you." She smiles.

"I love you too moms." I tell her right before leaving out.

I saw Camille standing there as Ronnie grinned her, "You sure is fine."

"Sir, I am old enough to be your mother." She tells him.

"I wouldn't mind calling you, Mommy." Ronnie smiled as she squints her eyes and makes a face at him.

"I'm just messing with you." He laughed.

"Ronnie, leave that poor woman alone." I tell her as she shakes her head.

"He's going to be a problem." She shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

"Maybe I need a fine woman like you to solve it." Ronnie smiled.

"Oh good one." She sarcastically rolls her eyes as I shake my head as I stood by the door to listen to my parents talked.

"Well, this is it." Adonis says to her.

"I know..." my mom sighs.

"I'm gonna miss my baby." She adds as I smile a little.

"I know. I'll keep telling you if I had to. He'll be in great hands." He promises her.

"Okay. I'm gonna trust you with him or else I don't have a problem going up there to get him." She tells him.

"April, there won't be any need for that." He tells her.

"Let's hope not." She responds.

The silence grew with the both of them until he asks, "Well, I know it's going to be time for us to go."

"Yeah, I know." She speaks.

"Um, well. You can call me if you need anything or call Camille." He talks.

"Okay, thanks. I should be fine, you don't enough." She tells him.

"Okay- okay. Well-Um. I just also wanted to say that I'm sorry." He sighs.