9. 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

Jay came and sat on the other side of me. They let me cry for the next 15 minutes until I tried to crawl to the bathroom. The stopped me before I landed a hand or knee on glass.

"You're bleeding Mi-young." Jay and Heeseung said at the same time. I looked at my hands and saw the blood and tears stains on them from my face. On the lower parts of my legs there were a few cuts.

This time Heeseung picked me up first, carrying me to the bathroom. He sat me on the counter and grabbed a rag, wetting it with warm water. Jay stood next to me, watching every move.

Heeseung started with my face, cleaning the smeared blood off and cleaning the small cuts. At some points he looked at my eyes. I turned to look in the mirror to make sure I didnt look too dumb.

Two cuts were on my right cheek with another on the forehead and the last one on my chin. My eyes were red. Heeseung turned my face back to his and continued to clean the little bits of blood left.

He moved on to my legs. He was obviously flustered as his ears began to turn red. My ears also turned red. I nearly forgot. Now I have to figure out what to do with my moms buissnesses and money.

I guess I could sell the buissness and donate all of the money to charities. Sounds good. People could make better use of it than someone who's going to probably die soon.

I felt dizzy again. I leaned all of my weight against the wall, closing my eyes. Jay gently grabbed the back of my head, massaging it. Heeseung finished cleaning the blood and grabbed bandages from under the counter.

He carefully placed bandaids on my face and legs. "Where is she going to stay? She certainly cant stay in that room anymore." Heeseung said, a small frown on his face.

I cracked open my eyes slowly. "She can take mine. It's not like we sleep." Jay offered. Heeseung nodded. "First. You need to eat Mi-young." Jay stated, lifted my body gently off the wall.

I was slowly coming back from my dizzy state. For once I felt like maybe I should eat something. I nodded and slinked off the counter. They helped me stay stable as we left the bathroom.

The others were waiting outside. They looked curious. "Shes mostly fine. Physically that is." Heeseung stated to clear the curiosity. They all frowned. I grew more uncomfortable by the minute and began to walk myself down to the kitchen.

The others scurried off to their rooms as Heeseung and Jay followed me. Jay grabbed the back of my arm. As instinct I snatched my arm away. "Sorry. I can walk on my own." I stated clearly.

They both stayed silent. Heeseung went into the kitchen to whip up some ramyeon while Jay sat with me in the dining room. I placed my elbow on the table, chin resting on my hand.

I nearly zoned out just thinking on everything. I nearly forgot how to breath. Jay suddenly grabbed my other hand. His cold hand made me leave my thoughts behind and look at him.

"Tonight, when everyone is out hunting, you and me should go to that spot I told you about." Jay's voice grew quiet. "But don't you need to hunt?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I did last night." Jay smiled softly. "I mean, wouldnt it be dangerous to leave the house?" I questioned further. He chuckled, still holding onto my hand. "I'll be with you." He reminded.

I got a little flustered and looked away. Jay lifted his hand off my hand and grabbed my jaw, making me look at him again. "Is that a yes or no?" He asked, slightly leaning forward.

I felt my cheeks grow hot. "Well I guess so but if anything happens its your fault." I joked. He smiled and glanced at my lips before letting go.

Not more than four seconds pass that Heeseung walked in with ramyeon. He slid the cup of noodles infront of me and handed me some chopsticks. "I'll cook something better tomorrow." Heeseung promised.