8. 𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔

"Thanks Sunoo. I'm going to sleep." I said solemnly. He sighed but didnt argue and left the bathroom. I want back into my assigned room and turnt out the lights for the bathroom and then my own room.

I changed into some comfortable clothes and slid under the covers. I heard mumbled talk from downstairs but I didn't care to listen it.

I stared out the window into the forest. It was cloudy and it looked like as if it was to rain. I closed my eyes and let myself drift into sleep.

If only I remembered those nightmares.

I opened my eyes to see the familiar room I was always in. I was bound to a pole. I wasn't crying this time. "Please let this stop. I dont want this anymore." I begged.

The light flickered and revealed someone standing beneath it. Yeonjun. "Please. I'll give you anything to make the nightmares stop. Let me sleep." I pleaded, tears beginning to fall.

He slowly walked up to me, his eyes missing his eyelids which made him look terrifying. He began to pound my chest inwards. My bones cracking as my chest began to cave in.

Blood began to pour from my mouth as he continued to pound my chest down to my spine. I mouth the word 'stop' and he began to scream. Veins turning a odd red this time.

Blood began to shoot from his eyes and onto me. I had no reaction. I grabbed my arm and ripping it violently from my torso. I screamed in pain. He began to beat my head in with it, my eyes falling out. Everything went dark.

I woke up screaming. A few tears slipped, stinging my eyes. The 7 brothers flew into the room. They probably though Yeonjun got in here.

Jay and Heeseung ran to me immediately. "Mi-young what the hell?" Jake exclaimed, he looked shook. "It was a nightmare wasnt it?" Jay asked. I nodded, my breath shaky and body shaking even more.

"Yeonjun was in it.." My sentence trailed off as I didnt really want to finish the sentence. Heeseung sighed and scooted closer. "Great. False alarm." Jungwon said, walking away. The others followed except Jay and Heeseung.

The last one out, Niki, closed the door. "What was it like this time?" Jay asked, putting a hand on mine. I snatched my hand away. "Go away. Last thing I need after something like that is to be pestered." I croaked.

"We get it, you hate us now, but at least let us be concerned for you." Heeseung reasoned. I leaned back against the headboard keeping silent. Heeseung sighed and got up. He left without another word.

Jay stayed. "Mi-young," he began, "I can see why you are mad. It's not our fault. Its Yeonjun's and...and someone else's. Please dont stay mad at us. We didnt want this for you." I looked at him. He seemed sincere.

He moved closer. Much closer. "At first I told Heeseung to not get attached to you. I think I might have gotten attached instead." Jay asserted. I froze, staring at him shock. Is he joking?

"Wait..what? What do you mean attached?" I asked, my heart beginning to race. Jay grabbed my jaw and leaned in to my ear. "Is that hard to guess?" He hummed softly. Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I got flushed. "You are a very addictive person Mi-young." Jay spoke in a hushed tone, his voice vibrating slowly and making my ears turn red. "Jay. Are you joking or-" "I'm being serious." He affirmed.

I used my hands to cover my cheeks as they were a bright red. He used his other hand to push my hands away from my cheeks. He leaned in closer, our faces dangerously close and noses touching.