going to the mist

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

CHATTER, shouting and blasts had awoke the team. Solaria stretch's her hand, she and Chase had slept together since Alex only bought four tents and Molly wanted to sleep alone. "Nothing good makes that sound." Karolina grunted while coming out a tent with Nico. "I know what it is." Chase got his things quickly and so did Ria.

Everyone was already up and running. "Why are we running towards the explosions?" Alex yelled over to them, they had went to the scene where everyone's was happening. The same man who they were trying to get the Fistigons from had made a stop at their place. Some things were destroyed such as bikes and ten times from the blasts. "Hey! Don't point those at anything living!" Chase warned him, "Especially us!" The group stopped, all taking deep breath's.

"What the hell are these things?" The man asks them, looking at them. "It's hard to explain, but we tried to warn you." Alex stated to him, people watched from a distance. "He's scared." Karolina saw his facial expressions, "We can help you. You just need to give those back." Solaris had assured the man, his face turns into a scowl, he blasted the Fistigons at a nearby table with boxes on it, cashing them to explode. "Oh, no, I'm keeping these." He blasts some bikes and started to run off on his.

"Hey! Don't!" Chase screams at him, he rode past them, laughing as he does so. "His nickname is Mike on a Bike." Gert mentioned his name, "Oh yeah? Well mines is Chase." He grabbed a bike, the cringe had came up to Ria. "That's not a nickname!" Everyone had grabbed a bike and started to follow him behind Chase. It was like a race, "He's heading up the hill!" Solaria pointed as she peddled faster.  "We gotta find another way." Alex yells, Mike had went up the hill, Gert whistles.

He stopped and waved meanly at them, seeming taunting the group. "Ah!" Mike had yelled at Old Lace, who had came to the recuse by tackling down Mike, "You know how to whistle, don't ya? Juts put your lips together and blow." Gertrude smirks, Ria could only smile, everyone had ran towards him. Old Lace was on top of him, growling in his face. He was shaking and whimpering at the dinosaur, he was ready to shoot at her. "Don't shoot her! Old Lace get back!" Gert shouted and she listend. 

That had gave Mike a change to shoot at them, shooting at a tiny hill, causing dust to fly up, Ria covered herself for protection. They ran after him, and they ran further up the hill, "Leave me alone! Get away from me!" Mike snapped at the young teens, they weren't trying to hurt him, they were just getting something that was dangerous in his hands. Karolina had ran behind Chase, her letting out a scream as she fell in the ground.

Chase had gotten the Fistigons back from Mike, everyone had looked in the whole wegre Karolina had fell in, she was thankfully okay, with her powers letting her float, "Guys! I found something!" She looks up at them, "Well, let's go!" Ria told everyone as they made their way around the hill. "Over here! You find anything, Molly?" Solaria had looked over to her, and there was a medium sized fence blocking an entrance.