changing the light

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

SHE'S still processing last nights events. Solaria sat on her bed, biting her lips and looking around nervously in her room. She had a lot of things going on, one, her parents are cult leaders, two, her and her friends saw their own parents murder a girl, and three, something weird is going on with her.

After that night, she had a headache. She shook off her sweaty hands and fixed her hair. Solaria didn't take off her necklace that night again. Scared of what would happen again. She gotten a text message from Alex saying meet up at the beach. "Oh, lord." She huffed, grabbing her keys and her mini backpack. She went downstairs to see her parents, acting as like nothing had happened, "Hey, Ria." Her step dad calls her, "H-Hey." She puts on a fake smile, "Can't you stay for lunch?" Her mom was cooking up some salad and pizza.

"Um," She turned her heels and tapped her foot, "No, sorry. I'm meeting up with Alex and the others." She tapped her foot, wanting to get out of here quickly as possible. "Oh! Just be careful, alright?" Jabari smiled, "Yeah. Always." She chuckled before leaving. She closed the door, breathing the fresh air. She shook off those thoughts and started to head to the beach where they would meet up.

It took exactly 20 minutes to get there since she lived far, she spotted her friends under a blue umbrella, "I'm here." Solaria walked towards them, the sand was thick and hot. Soloria took a seat on the blue table, next to Chase and Gert. They all were there except Karolina who was running late. Ria had moved her sunglasses to the top of her head. She was going to do what she did yesterday, try to make things float around her room. "Let's just get this over with." Nico sighs at Alex. 

"It's six out of seven. We do have a quorum." Alex points out to the group, "Hey, guys!" A chirpy voice had came from behind them, there was Karolina, phone tightly wrapped around her hand, "You have to see this." She shows the picture, everyone in shock of what they were seeing on the phone screen. "That's can't be real." Solaria had looked at the picture of Destiny, the young girl who got stuffed in a box in front of her eyes, out on vacation in London.

Solaria had sat next to Chase once again, then sharing awkward smiles to each other. "See? Destiny is fine. We don't have to worry." Karolina sounded happy that the girl was fine, but everyone else had different ideas. They saw what happened with their own eyes, not something you could brush past. "Uh, photoshopped much? This picture could be a total fake." Nico had said to the girl, "I agree with Nico. It looks fake. Plus we all know what we saw." Solaria reminded them of last nights events.

Karolina smile kinda fades away when Nico shuts her down, and all she could was sigh at the blonde. "I know you want to believed, but this just isn't proof to me." Karolina let's put an annoyed huff at them, "My mom seemed fine this morning. She wouldn't have acted to normal if she'd killed a parishioner last night." She stated towards Nico, Solaria had agreed with Nico on this one, it was sketchy and didn't seem believable in her eyes. "Maybe we should consider a LARPing scenario." Gert suggested, which everyone looked at her with confusion on their faces.