eliminating the moon

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

IT was the night of the dance. Solaria had on a nice silky black dress, matched with some moon earrings and of course, her Neptune necklace. Her hair was into two low ponytails and she had black heels on, she packed a extra pair of running shoes just in case they had to run. Or fight. "You look beautiful, baby." Zion smiled at her only daughter, seeing her grown up now. And not the little girl who would want her parents to read bedtime stories to her every night.

"Thank you, momma." She hugged her tightly, not knowing if it would be the last hug she got. Jabari watched the too girls he loves hugged and share a moment. "You have a date?" He asked her and she shook her head no. "No, I just want to hang out with friends. Missed it." She smiled as he nodded in understanding. "Our baby is all grown up, Bari. I'm about to cry." Zion couldn't stop the tears that came down her eyes and Jabari chuckled, bringing his wife into a hug as Ria giggled.

"Mom, it's not that serious." She checked on her mom, and Zion had laugh, kissing her forehead. "I'm sorry, you're gonna be late!" Zion had hugged her daughter tightly again, Solaria had sighed knowing the events that would happen. "Bye mom, bye dad." Was the last thing she said before grabbing her stuff and walking out the door. Taking a deep breath in and out, she made her way to her cab and started to drive to Atlas Academy. She wondered what will happen once they were at that point.

It made Ria worry more than she should have. But she did want her parents in jail, but she didn't know what she would do without them. She had the basic survival skills, but those were her parents, people who took care of her her whole life since birth. Who's been there every step of the of the way, and tonight, tonight could change all of that.

── ✧《✩》✧ ──

PARKING her car, she stepped out, the air was kinda chilly as she went inside the building. It was beautiful. Everyone seemed like they were having a good time, and she was going to Chase, she wanted to talk to him about some stuff. She walked in and she found him standing at the top of the stairs. Chase thought she looked beautiful tonight, as if she doesn't everyday, but he would never admit that. He needed to talk to her about some stuff that he felt needed to be shared.

Chase had went down to her level, and they both smiled at each other. "You look great." Chase compliments her, "Thanks, I could say the same to you." She smiled and looked the different people dancing. "You know, if I'm being honest, big parties weren't my thing." She admitted, and Chase looks at her confused. She was the popular girl, he would have assumed she wouldn't like to go out and go to parties. "What? You were at every party that I could think of."