chap 4

It was a month after y/n played the leaf and team 8 became more of a family then a team which had a positive effect on y/n and team 8 y/n had opened up more to the team and Kurenai which made y/n start smiling more but we can find team 8 standing infront of the hokage. "So Kurenai would you like another d rank or a c rank?" Hiruzen asks expecting the usual noise only to be surprised when team just smiled when a poof of smoke appears on Hiruzen's desk to reveal a dog with a scroll. "Pakkun?" Hiruzen questions as the dog nods. "Yea that's me I got a message from Kakashi he requests back up the client apparently lied Gato is after his life and hired two chunin level missing nins. He doesn't know what is next but they diecded to proceed with tye mission." Pakkun says as after he placed the scroll in Hiruzens hand so he can read the more detailed report. "Team 8 you are going to support team 7 move I want you on the road 15 minutes ago!" Team 8 nods and responds "SIR!" before sprinting out the office and to their homes.

After they collected everything team 8 raced out the west gate following pakkun. Y/n how are you holding up?" Hinata asks while kicking off a tree branch. "I'm alright." Y/n says as Kurenai, hinata and shino glances at each other they had gotten to know they Uchiha on their team and knew he was lying but they also knew he was keeping it professional. "Lets go Pakkun." Kurenai says as the dog nods and they dash off.

Timeskip and to team 7

Team 7 was trying to figure out a plan as zabuza had caught Kakashi in a water jutsu as three water clones charge them as naruto and Sasuke tried to fight them

Team 7 was trying to figure out a plan as zabuza had caught Kakashi in a water jutsu as three water clones charge them as naruto and Sasuke tried to fight them..... key word tried, a try that ended up with Sasuke having three broken ribs and fractured arm and naruto beaten black and blue while Sakura was trembling holding a kunai. "Well girl what do you hope to do with that." The clones ask when a sword flies past Sakura impaling one of the one in the neck while two kunai impales the other two clones which turned back to water. Before anyone from team 7 can react team 8 arrives as y/n lands infront front of his brother with his sharingan active. "Yo we miss the party?" Y/n asks as he holds his sword in a reverse grip.
Before zabuza could react Kurenai appears right infront of him with a grin and delivers a kick to zabuza's chin sending the missing nin in to the air while yelling, "Jō!" Before zabuza could get over recover shino materializes in a swarm of bugs and delivers a roundhouse kicks yelling "Migi!" to zabuza's back sending him soaring towards the shore only to find hinata in the air and delivers a axekick to zabuza midsection yelling "Shita!" Y/n quickly sheathed his ninjató and grabbed zabuza by the waist the moment he got close and bent back slamming zabuza's head into the ground while yelling "Kuiuchiki!" Y/n then substituted with a log as zabuza struggles to get up when the rest of team 8 and Kakashi land beside y/n in their fighting stances.

"Great teamwork Kurenai." Kakashi says as she smiles before frowning as zabuza got up slowly. "Team 8 formation A!" Y/n drew 2 kunai and charged zabuza with Hinata shadowing him as y/n got close he leaped and lashed one of his legs for a roundhouse kick which zabuza blocks but y/n follows it up with a heel drop with his other leg with was blocked. Just when zabuza blocked the last kick from y/n Hinata slid to a stop and said. "8 trigram 64 palm." Before she delivered 64 quick strikes to zabuza's chakra network limiting his use and dropping y/n who lands on his fist and does a spin kick knocking zabuza back before he could strike Hinata. Due to the force zabuza stumbled back as shino appeared beside Hinata and used his bugs to punched zabuza in face before y/n flew through seals. "Fire style: Fireball jutsu!"