"He is, just things happen you know" I say, then it goes quite again. I hate the silence its awkward and I just want to talk to my family again. "I'm still clean" I say, I regret what I have said as soon as it came out my mouth, neither one of them say anything for a second.

"That's good to know Elli" I hear Ash say, I tilt my head, did ash just speak to me? speak to me in a non- angry way?

I want to speak again and hear Ash's voice but I don't know what to say, so I say the first thing that comes to my mind.

"I didnt sleep with him" I say, I hear Fez chuckle and Ash looks at me through the mirror with a slight smirk on his lips.

"I-" He try's to speak but he stops and chuckles.

"I mean I wouldn't want you to get that impression, cos I didnt sleep with him In fact I haven't slept with anyone ever, I mean I haven't dated anyone since us... why did I just say that I don't know" I finish my ramble and cover my face with the hoodie that I stole from Elliot.

After a moment Ash speaks up "That's good to know" He says, I look through my hands to see Ash's face has gone bright red and he's looking outside the window smiling to himself, I look over to Fez to see him watch his little brother with amusement.

When I get out the car and go to go inside my house Fez stops me "Eli!" I turn around and come to the rolled down window.

"Don't leave us again, I need to see my little sister and we need some of that Eli joy in our lives" Fez says as he gleams up at me from the car.

"We both do" Ash speaks up giving me a small smile, I smile back and I nod then go inside.

I go inside and my heart fills with warmth, I go upstairs and find myself thinking about Ash all day. 

When Monday arrives I find myself actually happy to go to school, not for the fact I want to learn it's because I plan on going to Fez's shop after school.

After a very, very slow day the bell finally rings and I can start walking to the shop, its about 1 mile away and it will be totally worth it.

After I get there I see Fez sat on the desk on his phone, I walk in and he looks up when the bell ring, a smile spreads across his face and I'm greeted by a big hug.

"I didn't know you would be showing up" He says, I smile and shrug.

"After we spoke yesterday I decided to stop avoiding you two and get things back to the way they were like old times" I say, When I say this I realise I don't see Ash. "Is Ash here" I ask, Fez pauses then looks to towards the fridge.

"yea but he is a bit busy with a customer" He says, I see a glimpse of nervousness in his face, I just nod.

"He never minded me coming in before, I just want to say hi" I say as I walk towards the fridge, Fez goes to get up but another customer walks through the door, Fez looks torn between following me or watching this customer but I don't give it a second thought before opening the door to the fridge.

When I walk in it takes me a second for my eyes to adjust to the light but when they do I wished they hadn't. I see a blonde girl sat on Ash's lap kissing him, I pause and freeze, both of them look at me and the girl gets off his lap.

"Oh shit I'm sorry I was just erm- going to say hi" I say as I stand there awkwardly, Ash just looks at me.

"hi" He says quietly I just nod and turn around and leave, when I come out I see Fez stood there looking guilty.

"I'm sorry-" he goes to apologise but I stop him.

"Its fine Fez, he moved on, I'm glad he did" I say, even though I'm playing it cool, I'm not cool, I am trying my best not to rip that blonde bitches head off. I go to walk out but Fez say's something.

"Come round tonight have some dinner with us, Ash wont have his girlfriend round" He say's I nod and just quickly walk out the shop.

So good for the 'putting things back to normal'

Its been too long since I updated sorry yall

Hope you liked it 

love you all x