Sister issue

Ella pov

another day at school. I'm not going to complain anyway because this is where I have my high spot, sometimes it feels like I belong here. Every time I come to school I am very happy. I love everything about school except seeing my worthless, useless, selfish twin face.

everyone loved me here even the teachers. but the teachers didn't like Maya because she has a problem with all the crap that happens at school she's mixed, her name is always on the list. Lol. by the way i don't care it's no problem.

I'm just really sad because if I make the slightest mistake dad beats me but Maya did a lot of things that both dad and the teachers disliked but still she didn't get a hit from dad which is unfair.

" Ella!!!!" someone yelled snapping me out of my thoughts

I looked at who the voice belonged to and saw that it was my best friend Laila

" Yeah Laila, sorry I-I just you know zoomed out a little" I said very doubtful of what I said

" a little? are you kidding with me girl, I was calling for you like a minute, are you okey"  wow a minute?
" Sorry leih"

" Where is Maya, I haven't saw her since last Friday.
.Crap.

Maya and I share a friend and that is Laila. Laila has sort of grown up with us, or better explained that both Maya and I met her when we were 5 years old for the first time. only that she has met Maya only since me. but still me and Laila are closer than she and maya. finally someone sees mine and not Maya.

"I haven't seen her since yesterday"

liala just hum " Well that's sad."  let me remind you that we are having lunch now. so we once again start eating our food in silence before Laila decided to break it.

"Before we came here the teacher told me you should go to the principal's office. believe me you haven't done anything but she wanted to talk to you about something". Hell no. Why?. Why me? I have not done anything!.

damn if dad finds out about this he will kill me. I have just urge to cry right know. with trembling feet I stood up and told her "Well thanks for the info and I'm more than sure I haven't done anything". and then fake smiled at her which she returned with a real smile that made me feel a little guilty. Why? I do not know!

" Don't gave me that fake smile of yours dumbass" this make me smile, a real one

" that's it, I need that smile of yours not a fake one"

" ELLA!! "  I turned and looked at her. "FIGHTING" she said with a fist in the air. making me smile even wider

but that smile disappeared as soon as I turned around again. am too nervous

my hands start to sweat and I wipe away the dew with my dark blue sweatpants and straighten my uniform before knocking on the door to the principal's office

" Come in"