Chapter Five

------Mordecai's POV----
"What?! You come to my face, tell me that you Rigby made a deal, and most definitely know that I wanted Rigby first!" Fives yelled at me. "You're one angry bro. It's just a deal. Me, you, and Rigby can sit down and talk about this, later. Right now, he's with me." I said. Fives sighed. "I'm gonna give you the weekend. However, we need more time with him." Fives said as he paced back and forth. Muscle Man shot up from the couch with a brightened idea, "I heard his parents and brother is money hungry. Lets expand there little vacation, leaving spring break to us." He said.
"Not such a bad idea..." Fives said.
--------Rigby's POV------
I can't beleive that I'm doing this. I feel like a slut. Why couldn't I get the pain over with? Why I choose the long route to peace? I tossed my head back into the seat. I wish that Mordecai had given me the keys....
I saw Mordecai come out grinning like a psychopath. That damn boy... None of them have seen the true Rigby yet! He's waiting to pounce! But he can't bring himself back up...
Mordecai got in and told me to 'strap up'. I didn't and turned my head the toward the window.
---------Mordecai's POV-------
Rigby just turned his the other way... What the hell is his problem? I reached over him and strapped him in. "My home is nice and cozy. It most definitley outbeats yours..." I said sarcastically. My home really did outbeat everyone else's. My parents are rich! They're on vacation so....I'm gonna enjoy having Rigby with me.
Rigby turned his head towards me and glared at me. "Kill me." He said. "Why would I do that?" "I rather die than be a slave." Rigby said emotionally. Suicide watch for Rigby. I made mental note to myself. My house is on a hill with a long driveway. No one could here Rigby's screams of pain and pleasure.
--------Rigby's POV-------
Mordecai drove into a long driveway. We ended up at a big house made out of glass. "Well...this is home..." He said tiredly and got out. I was too stunned to move. Mordecai opened my door and unstrapped me. What a gentleman... I felt like I was in a romantic movie! "You're sooo cute when you blush..." He said seductively. I smiled and got out the car.
Mordecai took hold of my hand led me inside. Everything inside was ocean blue and clean. There was hardly any pictures in the house and the reflection of the indoor pool's water. "You hungry?" He asked me. "No. In fact, my appetite actually dropped when you were making me suck your penise." I said sarcastically. He laughed out loud and motioned for me to follow him upstairs into a room. Inside the room was a queen sized bed with red sheets and covers with white pillows. A flat screen tv was plastered on the wall with a tiny nighstand and a bathroom. "Is this...your room?" I asked him. In truth, I really feared having to sleep with him period. But judging by the size of the bed, I wanted someone to sleep with me. You see, I have never slept in anything other that a couch, single bed, or a mattress.
"This is my parents room. You should comfortable here." Mordecai said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh." That was all I could muster. "I'm gonna give you space, okay?" "Mordecai." "Yes?" "I'm not used to sleeping in a big bed." "You want me to sleep with you?" "...I don't know..." "I'll take that as a 'yes', babe" Mordecai chuckled.
I blushed. "I'm gonna get you some clothes for bed." He said and left. I decided to take a shower. When I closed the bathroom door, I looked down and saw a bump in my pants.
There was only one way to resolve this...
----------Mordecai's POV---------
I picked out some clothes from my cousins bedroom for Rigby. Rigby had a frame of a child so I guess this suited him. I went back to my parents bedroom and I heard soft moans coming from the shower. I laid the clothes on the bed and watche Adventure Time on tv. Rigby came out and blushed when he saw me.
"Were you...masterbating?" I asked seductively. Rigby's blushed darkly. "N-no. The sounds were just a method of yoga. I have to release my voice into the air." He said. "Excuses, excuses! If you want dick, you should always come to me." I said. Rigby walked over to me and kissed me.