Chapter Four (Lemon)

Warning: Rapeish content
-------FIVES POV--------
"Stop!" Rigby yelled. I saw a dent in his pants; the drugs kicked in. I kept trying to pry his legs open, but he kept closing them. "Mordecai, distract him!" I commanded. Mordecai kissed Rigby. Rigby seemed to loosen up. I yanked his pants down, revealing his erection.
"Mmm...Rigby...you're making me harder..." Mordecai moaned as he unzipped his pants and began jacking himself off. I bit my lip, but the plan was to look serious and go hard on Rigby. I knew that Mordecai couldn't follow through! I admired how Rigby's cock seemed to pulse into the cold air. My boner gotten tighter, but I wanted to torture Rigby. He is too cute to be true. Rigby saw me staring. "Why?" He asked with tear filled eyes.
-------------Rigbys POV----------
"Why?" I asked Fives. They were suppose to be my friends! Where was Mitch? Did he set me up? Why can't I say 'no' to people? Now they think I want this! "Fives, we gonna have to do something to him, bro. I can't take it anymore-" Mordecai said until Fives interupted. "Blah,Blah, Blah! Let's take turns! You first, Mordecai."
Tears dropped from my eyes. Fives went back out. "Mordecai, why?" I asked. "I thought you liked me, babe?" His lips brushed against mine. "Besides, I thought we were gonna do something the other day." Then, he dropped his pants and licked his lips. "Bend over." He commanded. I just sat up and looked down at my feet. I've wondered what I should do. Mordecai is stronger than me, so I can't fight. I could scream, but no one will hear me over the loud music. "I-i've never done this before." I said. Mordecai smirked, "Today's your lucky day!" I shook my head. "I will buy you time if you can be my slave for a few a weeks and work on me with that cute tongue of yours right now." He said. I nodded my head. Here goes nothing. I reached my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed back...hard.
-----------Mordecai's POV--------
I had to control myself when Rigby kissed me. I had to keep Fives away from him. Rigby is mine! I guess I was kissing too hard because Rigby pushed gently at my chest and looked at me with eyes of fear. Damn those big round eyes! Why am I doing this? Is it because I want to fit in?
I can't do this to a little guy who I love. He moved here to a jacked up town full of rapists, crackheads, and drug dealers! Just by looking at him and being around him, you can feel his wounds from the past. But my other coscience took over, pissing me off.
Rigby must have noticed my look and immediately kissed the tip of my penis. I rufulled his messy brown hair. He started to suck and moan. I'm glad he took those drugs! I tossed my head back while seeing little stars clouding my vision.
"Mmm...Mordy..." he moaned as my hands cupped his ass. I felt his teeth scrape against my penise. I gritted my teeth in pain and roughly grabbed his hair as he went faster. "Ah..." Was all I could muster before exploding in his mouth.
I smirked as he looked up at me with his adorable eyes and licked his lips. He grabbed my shoulders as he pulled himself up and hugged me and shivered. "Mordecai..." he sobbed in my ear. "How could you do this to me? Fives is gonna come in next." I stroked his hair and tipped his chin up.
---------Rigbys POV---------
I can't beleive that Mordecai is going easy me! Why do I still love this dude?! He tipped my chin up and made me look at him. "Me and Fives is gonna make an negotiation. Right now, I want you to put your clothes on and go to my car. I will make sure that Muscle Man will clean up. I'm gonna take you to my place." He said and kissed me.