Chapter One

Rigby's POV

I transferred from Colorado. I was very popular. This new school seems interesting, though. I never seen the likes of it. Graffiti, students cursing at teachers, and teachers cursing at students. There was even a school built down the street for most of those kids. I walked in my first class. Everyone was throwing paperballs at each other, and people were making out with each other. They make me want me to go find a high school lover. There were these two guys staring at me. One was muscular and the other looked like an ghost. The ghost one was cute, though. I headed towards a seat but, "I wouldn't sit there if I were you. Tracey Burns sit there. And she will Burn you." The ghost guy said. I moved to a seat from the left across from the muscle guy but, "That guy in front of you would rob and rape you." The muscle guy said. I went to the seat at the right from the ghost guy and sat down in peace. The ghost guy kept staring at me with smirk on his face while the muscle guy kept whispering in his ear. I really want history class to end! Why mom bring me to school so early? "Hate it here, huh? I feel the same and I've been around these people for years!" The ghost guy said and giggled. "Thanks for me feel better." I mumbled. He laughed. "You're so cute when you're grumpy. Now, I want to see you smile. Anyway, call me Fives and the dummy behind me is Mitch." He said. Was he flirting? "Ummm...my name is Rigby." Mitch smiled at me. The teacher came in. He greeted me and continued on with class. Then the door busted open. A cute guy with blue and black hair came in. He wore a white long sleeved shirt, baggy camo pants, and converses. "Late again, Mordecai?" The teacher said sarcastically. "Ha! Yea. A guy gotta look good and do business, right?" He said sarcastically back. He sat down in front of me and turned around and looked at me. "Who's the cutie?" He asked Fives. "That's Rigby, the new boy in town."

---------After Class------

When the bell rang, Mordecai walked out the classroom. Fives told me to follow them. "Move it people! Freshest of the freshest meat coming through!" Mitch yelled down the crowded halls. We walked out the exit and went to what seems to be a concession stand at the back of the school. "Where are we going?" I asked not feeling safe anymore. "Ditching school." Mitch said. "This is wrong, but cool. Are we going to get in trouble?" I gasped. Fives smiled, "We're your friends. Why would we get you in trouble?" He asked as he unlocked the door. "Don't set your stuff down yet." He pressed a button and the ground shook. A downstairs pathway opened up and Fives grabbed my hand. "What is this place?" I asked. "Our janitor, Skips built this place. He said something about being in war. Anyway, we fixed it up." He explained. The stairs ended and we were in a room. Mitch turned on a lamp which dimly lit up the place, there was another room with a blue bed and another lamp. There was also an alarm clock and a flat screen on the wall with different games and game consoles which decorated the walls. It was paradise. Including the kitchen and refrigerator full of food. "I'm gonna go get pizza and wings. I sure don't wanna cook right now." Mitch said and went back up the stairs. I felt awkward around Fives. He checked his phone. "Dammit! Mordecai is gonna come after his second class." Fives said. "Why you don't want him to come?" I asked. "Because I want to spend time with you. Alone." He said and flicked on the tv. He sat on the bed in the other room and I followed him. I sat next to him. Could he possibly be my high school love? I wandered as he kissed me. He licked my mouth for entrance and opened for him. He took off his shirt and I rapped my arms around his neck as he felt under my hoodie. I let out a small moan and he started suckling at my neck and left a hickey. He pushed me on the bed and took off my hoodie. As I was unbuckling his pants, we heard a giggle. Fives turned his head and I sat up. We saw a ghost like guy who looked like a senior giggling. His hair was white like Fives. In fact, he looked a lot like Fives. "Aww, my little brother is making love in the Fun Room." He mocked. "Get out, LF!" Fives yelled. "No. Muscle Man said that he was getting food, so I came for food. He should be coming in a few." LF said. "Brother, I'm busy. Clothes the door." Fives said. LF did just that. "Now. Where were we?" He smirked seductively. I finished unbuckling his pants and he flipped us over. "You know you want to suck it." He said. Then the door opened again.

-----------------------

How you like it so far?

Idea came from my favorite Drama Queen: Cute_Ninja

Who likes to rush me into doing 3 books at the same time and then gets people to nag me to death.