Cat Burglar Nami!

Start from the beginning

"Gh!" Zoro suddenly falls to his knees with a knife penetrating him.

"Zoro!?" Y/N and Luffy exclaimed. "What's with that hand?!" Nami asked shockingly.

"Damn it..! What the hell is it?!" Zoro panted as the knife exited from his body. "The hand its.. it's floating in the air!"  He exclaimed.

"The chop chop fruit.. that's the name of the devil fruit I ate! Now matter how you try to slice me up, you can't since I'm a splitting man!" Buggy laughed as he emerged in whole again behind Zoro.

"He stuck his whole body together..! I thought devil fruits were just a myth!" Nami said.

"He's a splitting man, that guys a monster!" Luffy sweated, Y/N agreeing.

"I see I've missed your vital points, Roronoa Zoro, but it's still a serious injury." The clown grinned, before suddenly getting hit by a fist.

"C-Captain!?"

"Tch, I hate cheaters like you." Y/N scoffed getting ready to attack again.

'How did he get over there? He was just here!' The cat burglar thought, watching the boy from afar.

"My face..! You bastard, get him!" Buggy yelled, commanding his underlings to attack him.

They take out their swords and surround Y/N. "Come and get me!" Y/N punches his open hand.

'These guys are weak, I don't need to use my power' Y/N thought.

They lunge at the boy swinging their swords, Y/N dodges all of them and follows with a punch taking them down.

"Oi Zoro, can you walk?" He asked the swordsman. "Yeah." Zoro replied standing up, as they backed up to the canon.

"Hiya! The captain is so cool!" The pirates cheered, but Luffy didn't have it.

"..."

"Stabbing from the back is dirty! You big nose!!" Luffy yelled angrily at the red nosed clown.

"!?!?!" The pirates fell on the floor out of shock.

"That idiot he could of said anything but that!" Nami whispered next to Y/N. "Heh, our captain has no filter." He responded.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BIG NOSE?!?!" Buggy yelled as he threw a knife at Luffy.
"Luffy!!" Zork exclaimed.

"I swear I'm gonna take you down!!" Luffy grinned as he catched the knife with his teeth

"Puhahaha!! You're gonna take me down? You're hilarious you four are going to die right now on the spot!" Buggy chuckled.

"Everything's finished..we're going to die!" Nami called out.

"Hahahaha! I'm not going to die!!" Luffy exclaimed.

"And exactly how do you plan to take me down in this situation? Boys!! Laugh at him!!" Buggy yelled.

"Run away! Y/N Zoro!!" Luffy yelled at the two boys. "What?"

"Your friends came to rescue you and you're telling them to run away? How about you!" Nami asked.

Zoro and Y/N looked back at the straw hatted boy, to see him smiling. "Okay." They both replied smiling back.

"Stupid idiot! You think I'm going to let you two go!!" Buggy exclaimed, detaching his hands and sending them over to the boys.

The two boys dodged his attacks as they made their way to the cannon. "Go for Luffy, I'll take the cannon." Y/N whispered to Zoro, who nodded.

"Kahaha! They're running away! Think you can escape captain Buggy??" One of the pirates exclaimed.

Y/N goes under the cannon, and slowly lifts it up until it is turned to the opposite direction.

"I..I don't believe it!" Nami shockingly said.

"Gyaaahhh!!! The cannon's pointing this way!!" The pirates yelled running away.

"That thing still has a Buggy Special Cannon Ball in it!!" Buggy exclaimed.

"Hey light it!" Y/N yelled at Nami. "Huh? Oh.. okay!" She complied and lit the cannon as it shot the cannon ball out.

"DUCK!!" Buggy screamed as the cannon ball exploded causing smoke to emerge.

"This is a good time to go.. who are you anyways?" Zoro asked gripping on his injury. "I.. I'm a theif." She responded reluctantly.

"That kid is our navigator!" Luffy grinned. "You're an idiot aren't you? You're still on about that!!" Nami yelled.

"Instead of saying things like that!! Think about how you're going to get out of the cage!" She continued.

"Hey.. that's a good idea I'll do that!" Luffy cheerfuly responded, causing Nami to give him a disappointing glare.

"No its okay you stay in the cage!" Zoro grinned as he grabbed onto the iron bars. "Arghh!" He grunted.

"Hey, Zoro it's okay! You're stomach is going to pop out if you do this!" Luffy frowned. "You sure you don't need help with that?" Y/N asked.

 "You sure you don't need help with that?" Y/N asked

"Its fine. If It wants to pop out the let it.. don't tell me what to do I'll do it my own way! Don't but I by saying things!" Zoro insisted as he lifted the iron cage up.

'Why is he doing such things, and he's just a pirate' Nami questioned as they left the area.

When the smoke finally lifted the Buggy pirates noticed that none of them were there anymore.

"They've gone captain! Zoro Y/N Nami even the cage!!" They exclaimed. "No way that cage took five people to drag it up here!"

"Crap it's been stolen!" One of the pirates yelled. "What has?!" Buggy questioned. "T-The cage keys.."

--

Zoro dropped the cage on a roof and sat down. "Kh." He grabbed his bleeding injury that was worsening.

"Dammit! Open you stupid cage! Open!" Luffy shook around the cage.

They could hear the pirates trying to find them from a distance.

"We're in a dangerous situation here." Y/N said trying to find a way to escape. "But whats started must be finished I suppose." He added.

Zoro grabbed onto the cage again and with the help of Y/N they started dragging Luffy away.