Nova- 4 months later

"I'm fine, really." I assured Ena."If you say so," she paused, "but I'll always be there if you need me, okay?""And I'm infinitely grateful for that, I love you." I said with a grin and Ena hugged me tightly."Okay, so are you excited?" she changed the subject."Oh eh, yeah I'm really excited, it's my dream university." I said.Tomorrow is my first day at my dream university .Oxford.The only problem was the distance.Moving from my home country to England is a big step for me that I really want and need to take."I'm going to miss you incredibly, you know that, don't you?" I asked her uncertainly."Of course I know, I'll miss you totally too, but I'm also incredibly proud of you." Maybe I was just imagining it, but I saw a tear of happiness roll down her rosy cheek.I took her in my arms."Thank you, thank you for thinking I deserve something sweet like you." I smiled at her briefly.I cleared my throat and sighed."Well, all suitcases are packed. My flight leaves in 7 hours."Ena nodded hastily."I'll drive this time." She said quickly."Eh-are you there too-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Ena packed one of the 2 suitcases and went out the door and down the stairs to the car.I quickly grabbed the other, looked around briefly and followed her."Take care of yourself and don't find another best friend, got it?" Ena looked at me sternly.I smiled and nodded."There's nobody better than you and you know that, I have to go now or I'll be late." I said."Ah-ah-oh yeah, hurry up, love you." Her eyes watered a little again."Nope, don't cry or I'll smuggle you with me." She grinned crookedly, hugged me and I went to my gate.

The flight was relaxed and I quite enjoyed it."Hey." A girl my age sitting next to me gave me a light nudge."Oh uh hey?" I asked."Are you going to Oxford?" she asked, glancing sideways at the flyer with a castle-like building on it."Oh yeah, you too?""Yup, I'm so excited-ah, my name is Maddy and yours?""Nova." I replied with a slight grin.She returned my grin."Nice name," she said.I thanked her.

Finally, we were in London, from there I was taken by taxi.It felt unreal to stand in front of these beautiful towers.The peaks rose into the sky and shone.My dream finally came true.I have now unlocked all the doors in life and can open any of them if I try now.I enjoyed my freedom, from now on I enjoyed everything that came my way, no matter what.I walked through the gates, which I should have left.When I finally got to my dorm, I met a familiar face."Novaaa!" Maddy came towards me."Oh cool, we're roommates." She grinned happily."Oh yes, that's awesome." I replied and surveyed the room.It was actually pretty simple and basic.Two beds, one on the left against the wall and the other on the right, two tables on either side and two wardrobes, two huge windows reaching to the floor, beautiful curtains and royal lamps over the beds."Get settled, it's really beautiful here isn't it?" she asked enthusiastically and crouched on her bed."Yes, of course." I grinned and sat down on my bed as well.

"Hey, are you coming to the newbie party?" Maddy looked at herself in the mirror as I came out of the bathroom."What party?" I asked, frowning."Oh god the newbie party c'mon like you never heard of it dumbass" she grinned."Woah, sorry but I don't know a thing about the party." I admitted offended."Well, whatever, you're coming with me." When I wanted to protest, she silenced me with a hand movement in my direction.Okay, it couldn't hurt to go out.Once."Wow, you look damn hot." Maddy's mouth literally dropped open at the sight of me.She loaned me some of her stuff, turns out they were pretty, ehh, revealing.I was wearing a white two piece suit.A very short skirt with a top that reveals almost everything that shouldn't be revealed.It's wrapped around my body like a bandage.It just left my stomach exposed.Maddy conjured beautiful curls into my long black hair.She gave me a white pearl necklace and locked it around my neck.I put on white high heels and threw a white bag around my shoulder."Where's the party anyway?" I asked as Maddy hailed a cab."Endy's." She answered and climbed into the cab."You'll like it, come on."In the end, it wasn't how I imagined it.Loud music and also so tasteless."Are you coming?" Maddy pulled my arm."No, no, it's okay, I'll take a look around."I smiled crookedly and walked up the stairs.Somewhere away from this ghastly music.I opened any room and immediately closed it when I saw half-naked people who... eh well.I walked on to the next door, traumatized, but knocked first to be sure.The door opened before I did and a boy came out.He had brown hair, short and tousled.His clear green eyes met mine as if he was searching for something.I've never seen anyone so incredibly beautiful.He was just beautiful."Yes?" his voice was music to my ears, pure classical music that I definitely liked better than the ones below.I couldn't organize my thoughts.Because they were busy staring.I couldn't blame them."Oh, uh, sorry I didn't mean to interrupt."I apologized quickly. But that voice sounded frighteningly familiar.It was very difficult to forget this strong, deep, rough and somewhat hoarse voice."Nova?" he asked, lost in thought.,,I beg your pardon? How do you know my name?" My eyes flew open in surprise."Uh, is your name Nola?" he repeated questioningly."Oh god, um, no, I'm sorry." I said, embarrassed.I was sure he said my name.It was very impressive how he controlled himself.,,Oh well. I better go." I hesitated and hurried down the stairs.Oh my God.I squeezed through the crowds and arrived in the kitchen.Many alcoholic drinks were served on the kitchen island.Vodka, liquor, beer, wine etc.I took a glass, poured some vodka in and exhaled briefly before gulping the whole glass down.Oh shit, it tasted so, um, indescribable.In my whole life I have never had such an opportunity to do what I wanted, what I longed for.But I have to admit that I had imagined the taste of vodka differently.I was about to pour myself another glass when a guy bumped into me from behind and I spilled it all on me.I turned around hastily but he was already gone."Damn bastard." I hissed to myself, trying to save my outfit somehow."That won't help, let me." It was the guy from before."Oh, eh, no, it's fine," I rejected him."If you mean it, Nova." He said and disappeared into the crowd.I knew I didn't hear me wrong.Abandoned by all good spirits, I ran after him."Hey, wait, slow down!" I yelled, hoping he'd somehow hear me through all the voices.I saw him walking up the stairs, two at a time.I pushed a few girls aside when I finally got to the stairs and went up, also 2 at a time.I walked purposefully towards the one door where I first met him and yanked it open."What the hell?" I yelled after slamming the door behind me."I knew you would come here." He was standing at the open window when he suddenly climbed out through the window onto the roof.I hesitated but decided to follow him.As I climbed onto the roof, I almost slipped, but he offered me his hand, which I accepted without thinking.