🤭Unexpected(Chapter 7)🤭

Noah, Evan, and Logan stood outside 스위트 몰(Sweet Mall/seuwiteu mol). The silence ringed in their ears as they waited for everyone to arrive. Minutes passed slowly until finally Zane, Ej, Isabella, and Destiny showed up. They waved and smiled, but when they felt the weird atmosphere they stopped and whispered to each other. It took forever but Matthew, Mellissa, Cory, and Jay showed up a few seconds after another. Logan stood in front of everyone and took a deep breath in and out. He wanted to get the words out quickly but not too quick to where they couldn't hear him. "Me and Noah are dating! And we have been for the past few months." Noah chuckled and walked over to Logan and gave him a hug from behind. Everyone congratulated them and were laughing about how he made it seem like an extra big deal.

Ej stepped forward raising their hand. "Uh.. Me and Destiny are dating too." Everyone was more surprised about those two. They never talked. It took a moment for Destiny to realize what Ej said, but once she did she jumped on top of them and covered their mouth. It was a nice day. Other than Jay complaining about how he's single and no one actually seems likable to him.

.

.

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------

238 words including this.

I know this chapter's short, but I'm kind of in a lazy mood right now. I hope you've all enjoyed the story.