🎉Night Out On The Town(Chapter 4)🎉

Noah woke up with another beating headache. He slowly sat up and looked around his bedroom. He took a few seconds to collect himself, but that's when he noticed the sharp pain in his back. Noah hissed in pain as he shut his eyes tightly. He knew he would have to get up, so he did just that. He wobbled closer to his bedroom door. His right hand reached out and held tightly onto the door knob. His hand turned the knob and pulled to open the door. Noah's mother stopped in the middle of the hall and walked towards him. "Honey, you don't look too good. Is everything okay?" Noah leaned on the door frame and flung his head up.

He groaned before taking a deep breath in and out. "I fell asleep on the floor last night and now my back hurts. My head hurts too, but that's normal." His mother sighed.

She grabbed Noah's left shoulder and looked at him straight in the eyes. "Go back to bed. It's Thursday and you aren't going to school tomorrow." She smiled and pulled her arm back to her side. Noah's mother soon turned and walked away.

Quickly Noah wobbled to his bed and flopped down. He grabbed his phone and started to text the group chat, But he didn't know he texted the wrong one.

..Messages..

N.0.4.H: I accidentally fell asleep on the floor last night and the bottom of my back hurts like I just got fucked.

Matt: I'm assuming you meant to text the group chat with only you, Ej, and Jay

Des: It's alright

Des: He should be able to trust us

N.0.4.H: I'm not going to school

E.2.The.J: COME ON

E.2.The.J: I WAS GONNA FORCE YOU TO HANGOUT WITH EVERYONE

N.0.4.H: We can hang to later like after school

N.0.4.H: For now I'm gonna sleep

Matt: Good for you

Matt: I wanna sleep😠

Des: We all do

..In Real Life..

Noah closed out of messages and swiped down. He tapped on do not disturb and rolled over. His hand reached out and grabbed his headphones. Noah plugged his headphones into his phone while tapping on YouTube. He went to Mixes and tapped the first one. Soon he was half way off his bed sleeping.

.

.

.

.

.

Noah slept for 5 hours. Once he finally opened his eyes he found that he was on the soft carpet covered floor. The only part of his body that was touching the bed was his calf. Noah groaned as he pulled his leg to the floor. Slowly he stood up. It took him a few seconds, but he realized his back didn't hurt anymore. "..Finally." He whined before reaching his hand to his bedside table to grab his phone. "Mhh.. Only 11: 52?" The phone fell from his hand and onto his bed. He quickly turned around and moved toward his door. Noah stopped when he got to the old door in his room. There was a crack of light, but Noah remembered he shut his door all the way. He thought it must've been his mother and continued to open the door. It creaked as he opened it slowly. The house was quiet, maybe even too quiet. Noah walked to the top of his steep stairs. He placed his hands on the railing and peaked into the kitchen and living room. He almost fell down the stairs when he saw his father, mother, and a boy who looked around his age. Noah backed away from the stairs. He took a few deep breaths in and out before walking down the stairs. When he got to the bottom he could feel them staring at him. His head flug up before he walked closer to the three in the living room. "Good morning sweety!" His mother smiled sweetly while looking at him.