Chapter Fifteen

- Hey Siri, Play Sparks by ColdPlay -

"Do it then..."

Bucky stared at Odette in pure bliss, but it quickly changed to confusion. He wasn't sure why he was going to kiss her after all of the pain she had caused him. He found himself slowly backing away from her, unsure of everything in that moment.

"Not tonight" he muttered, glancing over at the now confused woman standing to face him. He helped her out of the floor and handed her a towel for her hair. "I'm gonna let you shower, take your time" he said as he slowly walked out of the bathroom leaving Odette dumbfounded.

Odette stood in the center of the bathroom, glancing around to make sure it really happened. She wasn't sure where the sudden change in energy happened, so she shrugged off the thoughts and stripped her clothes to finish the shower.

"Shit" Bucky whispered to himself as he made his way to Steve's room, only to be met with a very drunk Peter at the door. He was hitting the door as Bucky approached it, Bucky let out a chuckle and wrapped his arm around Peter.

"Buckkkkyyyy hi buddddyyy, they won't let sme in." Peter slurred as he held onto Bucky with a death grip.

"Peter, how much have you had to drink?" Bucky asked glancing over at him. Peter giggled and covered his mouth, trying to be serious.

"Not a lot, I'm sober. Sober as a baby" Peter said releasing Bucky, he walked a little ways down the hallway before he collapsed on the floor. "I think I'm gonna lay here, I'm fine" Peter muttered into the floor.

Bucky laughed and knocked on the door before walking to help Peter up, Steve appeared in the hallway and walked over to help pick up Peter. Once they finally got him up, they started walking him back to his room.

"Where's Odette?" Steve asked as Bucky pulled the room key out of Peters pocket.

"Shower" Bucky grunted as he opened the door, they carried him inside and laid him on the bed. "Stay" Bucky said as he helped Steve take Peters shoes off of him.

"Is she okay?" Steve paused "Are you okay?"

"We are both fine. Tensions are high, but ya know? What can you do?" Bucky said as they covered Peter up in the blanket.

"MmSteve. I think I'm gonna be si-" Peter started before throwing up all over Bucky's pants. Bucky groaned and sighed before walking into the bathroom to grab towels.

"You're cut off, no more drinking. I'm serious. I'll go tell Odette" Bucky said as he entered the room to see Peter, who was now passed out while hanging off the side of the bed. Bucky shook his head and chuckled as he handed Steve a towel, "Tensions will be high for a while, but nothing you guys can't handle" Steve said as he walked the towel he had to the bathroom.

Bucky continued to clean up, pondering the situation at hand. Sure, he missed her so much. But he can't forget the hurt she put him through. He stayed quiet as he threw the towel in the bathroom and walked back out of the room to see Sam holding Odette in the hallway. She was crying now. Sam silently waved him over as he held the sobbing girl in his arms.