Chapter 24

"HEY! WE'RE NOT FUCKING DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS!" Nikki yelled from the hallway outside my door, I just sat in the corner of my room, silently crying into my knees. Nikki bangs on the door loudly and repeatedly. "ISABELLE! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" He bangs on it again and I cry a little harder into my hands. "ISABELLE!"
"there's nothing to talk about nikki.." I say with tears in my eyes and plead in my voice.
"THE FUCK YOU MEAN THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" he pounds on it again.
I cry even harder and feel sick to my stomach "im sorry" I whisper, soft enough for him not to hear.
"FUCK!" he hits the door one more time so hard, causing me to jump. It went silent. I couldn't even hear breathing. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU ISABELLE!... GOD, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SEE THAT? Since the day that I meet you- the reason I've been such an asshole is because I didn't want to love you! Everyone in my life has always left. This is the only family I've ever known!"
I open the door "Nikki.. You're drunk. Please, just go to bed" another tear falls from my eye.
"That's all you have to say to me right now? I fucking tell you how I feel and you tell me to fuck off?! You know what? Fucking forget it. Pack your shit and be gone by the fucking morning. I don't ever want to see you again!" he started to walk away.
"Wh- Nikki!" I yell in confusion.
"Fuck you!" he slams his bedroom door.
You've got to be fucking kidding me. I stomp my way to Nikki's room and barge it. "YOU KNOW WHAT- THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT NIGHT! I KNEW THAT KISS WAS GONNA FUCK EVERYTHING UP AND LOOK AT US NOW!"
"OH, SO THIS IS MY FAULT? YOU'RE THE ONE ACTUALLY FUCKING YOUR ROOMMATE AND THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF ME? YOU'RE FUCKING DELUSIONAL!"
"THAT'S MEANINGLESS SEX! YOU KNOW VINCE LITERALLY BRINGS HOME 3 CHICKS A NIGHT!"
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN SAYING?"
"THAT YOU AND ME WOULD NOT BE MEANINGLESS AND-" Nikki's lips crash into mine. He pulls my face with his hands to deepen the kiss and I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Jump" he whispers into my ear. Nikki helps me hoist myself up and wrap my legs around his waist then holds me by my bottom.
"Nikki.." I moan softly. He drops me on the bed and removes his shirt. He lifts up mine revealing me in a bra and immediately starts to suck on my neck. He lifts the arch of my back and unclips my bra in one swift motion, keeping his other hand in my hair. He moves his kisses down to my breast making me giggle at the sensation. He places kisses down my stomach and reach's the waistband of my shorts. Before he could make his next move I grab his hair and pull him up back to my face and kiss him. I flip him over onto his back and place kisses over his neck and down to his waistband as well. I take off his shorts, revealing the bulge in his pants. Now, what kind of roommate would I be if I didn't tease him a little? I go back up to his lips and kiss him vigorously while massaging him his boxers. He runs his hands through my hair and down my back while smiling through the kiss.
     "Are you just gonna sit here or are you gonna be a good girl for me" Nikki smirks. That mother fucker.. how does he know I like that shit! I do as im told and begin to take off his boxers. His dick springs out and I begin to stroke it with my hand. Nikki groans and grips his hand in my hair. Of course, I have to tease him with kitty licks and only sucking on the tip. Gotta make him beg for it, ya know what I mean? He grips my hair harder and guides my head up and down till I do it on my own. "Fuck, Isabelle.." he groans. He breathing begins to get heavier and I know that I could take this all the way but i'm not going to. I stop and look up at Nikki who has an evil smirk on his face. "Oh now you've got it in for yourself" he lifts me up and puts me on my back and spares not time take off my shorts. "Well look-y look-y here..." he says looking up at me after my shorts revealed the lack of underwear on my body.
     "Oh shut up Nikki" I blush and cover my face with my hands.
     "Make me" I sit up and bring his face onto mine and kiss him until I can't breath. "My turn" he whispers. He pushes me back in my forearms and kisses my inner thighs. He kisses and kisses avoiding my clit.
     "Oh for the love of god Nikki!" I cry
     "So impatient..." he smirks
     "Fuck!" I heavily breath
     He begins to ease my ache and goes down on my, softly and sweetly. Each lick drives me absolutely insane; the way he holds his arm under my leg while rubbing my clit and wet kisses he leaves on my pussy. He takes his other hand and caresses my body and squeezes my breast. Uncontrollable moans leave my body with each and every movement of his tongue. "Fuck- Nikki!" I moan with heavy breaths and a knot in my stomach. "Nikki, I- i'm gonna-... fuck!" I moan and arch my back.
     "Eyes on my princess, or I stop" he says looking up at me. I look at him in the eyes then he continues to work on me. After coming down from my first high he stops and comes face to face with me, giving me sloppy wet kisses on my mouth and cheeks. "You ready?" He asks for consent. I nod my head keeping eye contact and his dick easily slides in my wet pussy.
     "Shit!" I moan letting my head fall back into the pillow. He starts off slow, letting me adjust but I want him to waste no time. "Faster Nikki" I say between breaths. He smiles down at me and kisses my lips before picking up the pace. He's keeping it sweet and steady; my arm is wrapped around his back and my hand his gripped onto his neck and soft hair. "Har-der" I struggle to let out.
     "What's the magic word?"
     "PLEASE- Nikki... fuck. me. harder" I let out a held in moan. He grabs under my leg, slightly lifting it and rests his other hand on my hip and thrust harder and harder, so hard that I thought his bed frame might break.
     "ugh baby... you feel so good" Nikki groans to me.
     "Nikki i'm gonna-" i breath heavier and heavier with butterflies in my stomach.
      "Me too baby.." I arch my back and slightly twitch as I cum. Nikki thrusts till the last second then pulls out and comes on my stomach. He falls on his side, next to me on his bed. "Here" he says cleaning of my stomach with a towel, the throwing it back on the floor. He turn our heads to  look at each other and smile with a little laugh. "So.."
     "So.." I say getting under his covers, and him covering himself up as well.
     "Date night? Next weekend? the Rams kickoff Sunday night. We can go to the bar and watch the game?" He asks a little nervously with a cute smile.
     I smile and blush "yeah.. i'd like" I say softly.
     "Sweet" He let's his arm down, signaling for me to come lay in them. He pulls my head onto his chest and I wrap my arms around his body, as he does mine. I soon fall sound asleep, in his tight arms.
————————————————————

FUCK YEAH! YALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IVE WAITED FOR THIS!!! Finally, it's here. Feel free to celebrate in the comments, it will make my night. Thank you ALL for so much love <3