Chapter 20

The Boys POV
————————————————————
"Vince, I need you to learn this song, I wrote it the other night" Nikki said, handing him a piece of paper.
"Starry Eyes?"
"Yeah, Tommy, run it with me." Tommy starts playing the intro on his drums then Nikki joins in on his bass. "Aaand go." Vince starts singing and Nikki looks proudly at Tommy. They get through the song and Nikki fixes some things along the way, then they run it a few more times. "Yeah yeah this is definitely going to work. I wanna play it tonight."
"Does Mick know?" Vince asks
"Yeah, he's got it down."
"You think we're ready for a new song? I mean I'm just getting it-"
Nikki cuts him off "Yes." he says a little loudly. "I want to do this song and I want to do it tonight."
"Why? Because Isabelle's gonna be there?" Vince asks with a bit of an attitude
"Shut up Vince!" Nikki says sternly and standing up
"We all know you like her! It's fuckin obvious! I mean god, look at the song you just had me sing!" Vince starts shouting and you can see the anger growing on Nikki's face. "You know what? You shouldn't even be hung up on her since she already-" Vince is cut off by Tommy stepping in between the two and walks Vince back to stop him from saying anything about him and Isabelle.
"Whoa now.. Why don't we all just-"
"Since she already what Vince?" Nikki yells
"HEY!" Tommy yells. "I said STOP!" Tommy says harshly. "Ok?" Nikki and Vince still look pissed. Nikki walks out the door and slams it. "She said not to say anything, Vince! What the fuck are you doing?!"
"Whatever man." Vince walks towards the bedrooms.
"I'm going to go find Nikki," Tommy says and walks out the door. Vince flips him off from the hallway. When he heard the door close right before he walked into his room, he changed his mind.
Isabelle's POV
I was sitting on my floor folding some laundry when I heard a knock on the door. "One sec!" I jump up and open the door to see Vince. "Oh Vince, didn't expect you!" I say cheerfully.
"Shhh" he takes my face and begins to kiss me, deeply. After a second I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. Things get heated and he leads me to my bed where I fall on my back, not breaking to kiss.
"Wait wait wait... are we seriously gonna do this" I say with my heart racing faster.
"If you don't want to we don't-"
I cut him off with another kiss. Our makeout gets even more heated and he starts to pull at my shirt. I break from the kiss to pull off my shirt, exposing my bra. Vince takes a second to look at me before returning to the kiss. I run my hands through his hair and pull at the back of his shirt. He rips it off and flips us around so that I'm straddling him. "Aint no way you got a six-pack." He shrugs his shoulders with a smirk and I roll my eyes. I kiss my way down to his abs and give each one the attention they deserve. I make my way down to his v-line and begin to take off his belt. I look up at him to see him smirking and I melt at the sight. I pull down his pants and his boxers and am caught by surprise that Vince was packin' more than I would have thought. I take a deep breath and begin to go down on him. His grunts and moans turn me on in a way I never have been turned on before. He grips my hair and guides my head up and down while the tip of his dick hits the back of my throat with every thrust. He continues to bob my head until he pulled me up and threw me on my back. He removed my bra and spared no time removing my pants. He immediately went down on me causing me to gasp at the quick action. His tongue moves like no other and the way he caresses my body is bone-chilling. I run my hand through his hair as I let my uncontrollable moans out. I arch my back and my eyes roll into the back of my head as I'm about to finish. Before I can, Vince stops and comes on top of me, still rubbing my clit, and plants a passionate kiss on my lips. He puts one hand under my head and I put mine on his cheeks. He lines himself up and stops the kiss to get the ok, of course, I give it to him. He pushes himself into me and I slightly gasp, still adjusting to his size. He starts off slow, with his other hand resting on my hip. I hold onto his neck and waist as I lay there in such pleasure. He begins to trust faster, causing me to moan his name, which makes him moan mine too. "Fuck.. Vince.. Harder"
"I knew you liked it rough"
"God, Vince just fuck me!"
He slows down to tease me "what's that again baby? I didn't hear the magic word" he says looking at me in the eye and biting his smiling lip.
"Please Vince, fuck me" I say begging him, which he must have liked because he quickly made out with me before picking up the pace again. He goes faster and harder causing my body the shake and moans to leave my mouth. Vince just knows exactly what he's doing and it's driving me absolutely insane in the best ways possible. I swear, we could go for hours on end with the way he moves. "Vince!" I moan "I think-" i gasp for air, "I think im gonna-" I gasp again "fuck!" My body shakes and twitches as I cum and Vince pulls out to finish on my stomach. We both breathe heavily as we come down from the high. He kisses me deeply again before laying down next to me on his back. He leans over the side of the bed and grabs his shirt.
"Here, let me get that for you." He says cleaning off my stomach as I giggle. He balls up the shirt and places it back on the floor. I can feel him looking at me so I turn my head to look at him, of course, hes laying there smirking at me.
I giggle "what?"
"Nothing... just looking at how beautiful you are"
I blush and turn my head "stop" I giggle again.
"No" he says sweetly.
I take a deep breath "ok" I double pat his arm as I sit up "I gotta go shower and get ready for work" I throwing on my baggy tee and gather the rest of my clothes while Vince covers himself with my blanket.
"Oh come on baby, you cant just stay here just a little bit longer?" he whines and sits up.
"I never said you couldnt join me in the shower" I look back and smirk at him
"Oh hohoho, don't have to tell me twice" he shoots up off the bed and runs over to grab my hand as I lead us to the bathroom.
"Jeez, you're more excited than a porcupine meeting a pineapple!"
"Eh, what can I say? Youre pretty hot" he slaps my ass and I roll my eyes.
"Come on" I turn so that I push him back first into bathroom and I slam the door behind me.
————————————————————