Oh no. This can't be good.

"Hello?"

"Kiera?! Where are you? Why are you always disappearing! I asked for coffee like an hour ago and I still haven't got it!"

"I'm sorry Ms Grant I was-"

"Just save it. I'm not in the mood for your famous excuses. If this continues,I'm going to have to fire you"

My eyes widened and I started panicking "Ms Grant-"

"Make sure to be here tomorrow okay? I'll hang up now"

After she hung up,I sat back and stared at the chair infront of me.

What do I do?

Blaine's Pov

I was fixing my tie,still trying to recover from all the shock I've been receiving lately.

When the hell was my husband and former rival buddies? When did they even talk?

I'm honestly done. Seeing Sebastian after such a long time,that too in Central City,was enough already.

I then heard voices coming this way and I knew one of them was Santana.

I sighed. The girl's snixx is probably actived.

I didn't pay much attention to to it and was about to leave but she suddenly walked in,along with someone else.

Wait....Sebastian? Sebastian is the one she's talking to?

"Aah Blaine,have you seen Thad anywhere?" Sebastian asked me casually.

"Who's looking for me?" I heard Thad ask from the bathroom side.

Jeez I forgot he's here.

He came through the door in his Dalton Uniform while fixing his hair.
He stopped the moment he saw Sebastian though.

"Seb? You came!" Thad said excitedly as he ran and hugged him.

I smiled at the sight while Santana came and stood next to me.

"Why is everybody making such a big deal out of it?" Sebastian asked in disbelief.

Thad literally dragged Sebastian out of the room. I laughed silently as I watched him struggle.

After they were gone,I looked at Santana and she looked like she was in deep thought...which was very unusual I must add.

"What's up with you?" I asked in amusement as I also walked out,knowing already that she was behind me.

"It's Twink. He's been acting so strange"

I scoffed "Thanks for stating the obvious" She then walked beside me.

"No,you don't get it. He called me by my first name....and he called me pretty" She scrunched her face up as she's cringing.

I stopped walking,making her stop aswell. I looked at her with wide eyes as I processed what I just heard.

Yep,it's confirmed.

I need a vacation.

"Shut.up." I spoke.

"I know! And there's one more thing"

"What is it?"

"I think Kurt is hiding something" She said making me confused.

"Kurt? Why him?"

"That night,when we were talking about Fieval,he was quiet the entire time. Even you know that's so unlike him. I'm telling you,he knows something we don't!"

I thought about her words and honestly, it made sense. Even if I didn't want to believe it.

I know Kurt. He doesn't miss any opportunity to insult Sebastian. I didn't even notice....

"You know what's even weirder? Kurt and I caught Sebastian by the entrance. Kurt and Sebastian were talking so casually, as if they were old friends. I think they had a conversation beforehand because apparently, Sebastian 'told' Kurt that he wasn't coming!" I said as we started walking again.

"Tell me you're joking" Santana said,now with wide eyes aswell.

"I've never been more serious"

Santana shook her head while I ran a hand through my hair.

"Blaine! We're up!" I heard Finn yell.

"We'll talk more about this later.
Break a leg" Santana said giving me a thumbs up.

I nodded at her and ran towards the stage.

👋 👋 👋

Hope everyone is well😊

Look's like we're about to get a Santana-Blaine team up!

Will they find out what Kurt's hiding?
And more importantly, what their former rival is hiding?

Let's find out together

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys again in the next chapter 🙏 😀 😊 ❤