The Successor of Alucard

Many years have passed since both Enterprise and Alucard met and there relationship became a Father and daughter.

After becoming a True Vampire Enterprise was Thought by Alucard on How to use Her powers and how to control it , He also trained Enterprise To use Swords And Guns since Enterprise main weapon is a Bow but a bow is considered by Alucard as a weak weapon but Considering that Enterprise Use this Bow In combat many times proves that She's a veteran on using it , Alucard also thought Enterprise Proper manners or etiquette which made Enterprise a bit annoyed but still learned it anyways .

Enterprise gained many similar powers from Alucard And also created New powers For Herself , She is still a shipgirl even though she is now a vampire but there were some changes on her rigging most of Enterprise ship is now painted Red mostly with some original Grey color but It kinda looks like an ironblood Aircraft carrier.

And Now Enterprise will be saying goodbye to her teacher or her Father Alucard.

Alucard: You have learned many things From me Enterprise, I have regarded you as a daughter of mine and now I must go Back to my world .

Enterprise: I understand Father but doesn't that mean I can go back to my world ?

Alucard: Yes you can return To your world although there might have been a few changes on your world after many years you were here.

Enterprise: Hmm I already knew that will happen Now i only need to pick a spot where i will open a portal.

(Enterprise chose to open a portal near the ironblood base, then the portal was created) 

Enterprise: Father will please visit my world if you have time

Alucard: Of course anything for my daughter.

Enterprise: Goodbye Father .

Alucard: Goodbye my dear daughter.

As Enterprise finally entered the portal and disappeared.

Alucard: it seems that have to return now huh , i hope integra doesn't get mad at me .

Enterprise Pov

Current location: Ironblood base

Date:unknown

Enterprise: It seems i have succeeded Finally I'm back To this world .

Enterprise looks around and found out that she is near the Main ironblood base.

Enterprise: I need to make myself invincible to avoid detection of the ironblood ships on standby .

Enterprise uses her vampire powers to make her invisible.

Enterprise: Well then time to explore.
(Enterprise then starts to walk to The ironblood base undetected and entered)

Enterprise: hmm shipgirls are still here but ( as she looks on the huge siren fleet) why are the sirens also here ?
I probably have to go and find Bismarck or go to her office for some information.

(Enterprise then heard 2 shipgirls arguing about something )

Eugen: accept the truth sister you will  be flat forever

Hipper :HUH

Enterprise: Ok now that's just funny some things never changes huh.

Enterprise: Wait a minute i can finally test My Mind control powers on Eugen (Enterprise walks close to eugen undetected because she is invisible and use her power by directly looking in eugen eyes )

M.  Mindcontrol

Enterprise: Did it succeed??(Looks at eugen and sees that eugen has become quiet) Yes now time to say some words to hipper hehe.

Hipper: what now eugen why are  suddenly quiet now ?

Then eugen immediately spoke

M.Eugen: Because I'm shocked that you are as Flat as The day you were created.

Hipper:HUH what do you mean im average you know

M.Eugen: Not so average when i look at you.

Hipper who was angry at eugen insults began to chase eugen .

Hipper:Come here bitch

M.Eugen:What a foul word sister no wonder your flat . M.eugen said while running faster.

Hipper was so mad that she was almost caught eugen but fail since Enterprise was controlling eugen .

M.eugen decides to hide on one of the rooms and she managed to escape Hipper. And Enterprise releases Eugen out of mind control.

Eugen: huh where am i ??

Then hipper suddenly breaks the door to the room which made Eugen quite shocked.

Hipper: Sister hope you are ready for some good old Beating.

Eugen: what did i do ?

Hipper: do i look like i care Eugen

Eugen: What?

On that day Eugen was beaten until she fainted.

Press F for Eugen

Enterprise: hmm now i should go find bismarcks office .