The End?

I made sure the door was blocked and best I could before breaking the window. I looked down at the ground below and shuddered, one wrong move and I'm down there, splat on the floor... I shook it off a bit and looked for Sniper Mask. He leaned out again and waved for me to come down. Wait.. what? is he crazy? I can't jump from up here, I'd die! "Hey! Y/n, come on! we gotta get moving!" He really is crazy. "I can't! I'll die you dumbass!" He sighed, "no you won't, ill catch you, just trust me." People started banging on the door. I had no real other option. its only 2 or 3 floors down, you'll be fine.. "Y/n open this door!" shit.. just go!

Yuri POV;

I was pacing back and forth. I mean come on! why would he just go alone? that super dangerous, not to mention Y/n is already hurt, what if something else happened?!. "Yuri, everything's gonna be fine. Just trust him." I looked at Mayu. "how can I right now?! one of my best friends are in danger and he just went off on his own to rescue her!" Everyone was trying to stay calm, until we heard footsteps in the hallway. We ran out to see who or what it was, and it was Y/n and Sniper!

Y/n POV;

I was clinging onto Snipers coat when we went back to Yuri and the others. I was still scared from the 'trust fall' we did. "Hey, it's okay. Your safe now." I looked up at him. He was carrying me like he has before. "can we.. stay here for a minute?" He nodded. Instead of going and being around the others, we sat in the hallway together. He was sitting cross legged, still holding me in his lap. I leaned my head onto his shoulder. "What happened while you were there? Did that guy hurt you?" I laughed a bit, "No.. but.." I sighed, and told him the whole story.

Afterwards we sat and talked while I calmed down a bit. We finished laughing and I looked up at him. We both had our masks off and started just staring at eachother. I reached up and brushed my hand on the scar he had. I was about to say how pretty he looked, but he leant down and kissed me before I could say anything. I was shocked at first, but leaned into it. We parted and looked at eachother again. "We'll stick together, right? all of us." he smiled a bit and nodded, "yeah, all of us." I smiled and kissed his cheek, then got up and put my mask on. He did the same, and we went upstairs to the roof where everyone else was.

I walked up to Yuri and put a hand on her shoulder. She smiled, "There's still alot we need to find out about this world." I smiled and looked back at everyone, then back to Yuri. "Yeah, but we'll all do it together, right?" She turned and hugged me, "Yeah!" then she went over to Mayuko. "This is a crazy, fucked up world, but we'll put a stop to it." Sniper put his arm around my shoulder.

But one thought lingered in my head. Will we be able to?..

(AAHH! I'm thinking of just leaving it here for now because I have no other/better ideas lol- but I might do silly little one shots or whatever on here too lmaoo. But for now, thanks for reading and I'm sorry it took so long to finally update!!)