Why?!

I woke up and looked around. No one was there.. Did they-? No, they would never! Would they?.. I ran upstairs to the roof to be met with a beautiful view. It honestly had me sidetracked. Thats right, it was spring time when I was put in this world. I was so amazed by the view that I didnt notice the person laying on the ground, probably basking in the sun. I ended up tripping on and falling on top of them. Whoever it was immediately flipped me over so they were on top with a knife to my throat. It was sniper. "Oh, sorry. Thought you were someone else" he got up and offered to help me get up too. I sat up but didn't take his hand for a second. What the hell just happened?! Am I red? I'm definitely red right now FUUCKK "You okay?" He asked. "O-oh, yeah I'm f-fine-!" Then I took his hand and got up. He was at least a head taller than me, maybe even more. God damn you my short parents my head shot back up when I heard Yuri saying oooooooo in the corner. Thats when I realized me and sniper were still holding hands. I pulled away quickly, "uuh, w-we should get going! We still need to find whatever his name was were looking for"

We were walking for a good 3 hours. We ran into a mask with a cyth. Mayuko wanted to handle it but Yuri disagreed. They are really cute together. Anyway how would we get pas- Systems activating. You must kill this mask and the person who follows. "What the hell-" Yuri looked at me, a confused look in her eyes "What? Whats up?" Kill this mask "no, I don't want to-!" I began to shake. "Is she okay? Whats going on?!" At that moment I didn't realize that I had stolen Mayuko's knife and was charging towards the guy in the mask. He tried to dodge it but was dead in about a minute. "What are you doing?! Stop it Y/n!!" Yuri screamed. "I-i cant.." System processing... "wha-" sleep mode activated

Yuri POV

She fell to the floor. I dont know what happened but we all rushed over to her. We asked sniper mask if he knew anything about this and he said, "Her mask entered sleep mode. Basically meaning she'll be out for who knows how long.." there was worry in his voice, everyone had the same thought. We decided to go and rest, maybe even lay low for a couple days. Sniper mask carried Y/n with us. Kuon was visibly jealous, no one cared too much though. When we got to a building where we could rest, he put Y/n down on a bed after taking her mask off. Mayu suggested to watch her so we can make sure no one tries to attack her, or take her for that matter. "No its fine. I can watch her" sniper mask said. Kuon suggested to try and help her out of the sleep so we agreed to let her try. Me and Mayu left the room leaving Kuon to do her work.