"Rika?"

I closed my eyes preparing for impact, but it never came? Instead I felt a hand firmly grabbing my jacket and pulling me forward, making me shoot my eyes open. What the- the last thing I saw before I was pulled into someone's chest was the other mask falling off of the roof, hearing him hit the floor. I then felt arms wrap around me securing me, then lifting me up and heading back to where the other girls were. "What was- did you?-" I couldnt complete a sentence, I was too shocked that I almost died. Not to mention who had saved me from dying, "Yes I did save you. For two reasons" he sounded worried, but had a big hint of anger in his voice too. "If I may ask what those two reasons are?". He hesitated, probably thinking his answer through to make sure he didnt say anything wrong or that he didnt mean. "1, your the one closest to God that we know of right now" "and two?" He was definitely smirking under his mask. "Thats a secret" of course it is.

We got back to where the girls were, but before we entered he put me down. We walked in to see them all a little worried, Kuon ran up to sniper, leaving me with Yuri and Mayuko. "What happened? Where did you guys go?" Questions on questions. I just told them we were trying to shoot guns but someone almost killed me, what could I say? That he saved me from falling to my death? No, theyd just get the wrong idea. "Well, we should get back to finding Rika right?" Kuon asked, "Yeah, let's go Mayuko, Y/n!"

We continued towards the building taller than the others. I started humming a tune because I was bored, and tired already. Focusing more on getting my mind off my tired legs I hadnt realized I started muttering the tune under my breath.

Mayuko surprisingly knew the song and joined in. Next thing we know, there's 4 girls singing like this world didnt matter, like it didnt matter that we could get shot or stabbed or something else in the next second. "Yuri!" We heard a voice yell. We all went silent and stopped walking. "Rika?" Yuri called out, "Don't come here, youll-!" As soon as we was about to finish, a mask came over and cut one of the ropes on the bridge. We really can't get a break can we?! I said to myself, struggling to stay on the bridge. Yuri was trying to turn it over but the mask was holding it sideways. I wanted to see who I would die to, so I turned, and looked the mask directly in its eyes. Then it stopped, it turned over the bridge to normal and came to help? The hell? Did i- thats when I remembered what sniper had said. 'You are the one closest to God' that had to have something to do with this. Can I control these things? So I tried. We found the mask holding Rika captive and I said to let him go with a stern voice, and to my surprise it worked!

We noticed it was getting dark so after a minute of Yuri and Rika uniting, we found another building we could sleep in for the night. "Hey, can I talk to you up here for a second?" I tilted my head in confusion, why would sniper want to talk to me alone? In any case, I nodded a let the others head inside. Now it was just us, alone on the roof. I leaned against a railing that was surrounding the roof and sniper leaned on a wall not too far away. Whatever it was he wanted to say, I had to be prepared for anything. Even if it was a confession.