Off To The Sea!

(3rd Person Pov)

"I'm full! Haven't eaten for nine days, almost starved to death!" Zoro exclaimed satisfied.

"My stomach feels like exploding!" Y/N sighed deeply.

"Then it's impossible for you to survive a month." Luffy took a bite off of Y/N's plate.

"Oi!" Y/N pushed his head away. "You're so scrawny, how are you eating more than me." Zoro questioned.

"Sorry, even I ate alot." Koby rubbed the back of his head. "It's alright you saved our town!" The mom exclaimed.

"Oni-san, you're so strong!" The little girl walked up to Luffy.

"Yep! I'm strong, I'll get stronger later on!" Luffy grinned with food in his mouth.

"Oh yeah, what are your plans next?" Zoro asked. "I am going to head.. for the grand line!" Luffy smiled.

"What?! You're saying crazy things again, how can just you three enter the grand line! Don't you understand all the world's strongest pirates gather there!" Koby yelled.

"We're going for the one piece, it won't hurt to head at that direction." Zoro responded at Koby's overreaction.

"Zoro-san, even you're saying this rubbish?!" He exclaimed. "What are you so worried about, it's not like you're coming with us."

"Even though I'm not going.. Can't I worry about you guys? Can't I??" Koby sighed. "Luffy-san even though we just met we are still friends."

"Yep! Even though we have to part, we'll always be friends!" Luffy smiled brightly at Koby. "Definitely!" Y/N smiled.

Koby looked at the floor. "I never had friends growing up, everyone would just pick on me no one would stand up for me."

"But the three of you, taught me to live by my dream." He added. "That's why we're headed for the grand line." Luffy said, Zoro and Y/N nodding.

"Yeah that's true.. I mean no! It's too reckless!!"

"First of all, you'd better worry about yourself." Zoro put the tip of his sword on Koby's forehead."Huh, why?"

"Even though you're doing chores in a pirate group you're still a small pirate, don't underestimate the marines ability to gather information." Zoro said.

"Yeah, if they know your past they won't let you join for sure!" Y/N added.

"Excuse me." Everyone looks at the door and there stands a dozen marines outside.

"We are wondering.. are you really pirates." The one In the front asked.

"Yeah I just found my first credit members, so that'd make us pirates!" Luffy responded.

"Even though you are pirates in reality.. you saved our town and base, and for that we are grateful but since you are pirates then as marines we'd have to ask you to leave."

"Please leave immediately, and for the things that occurred here will be reported to the headquarters."

"Hey marines! What kind of bulletin are you saying?"

"Are you kidding me, or have you all gone nuts?!"

"They're our town saviors!"

"..Hmn then let's go, thank you for the food mam." Luffy got up from his chair making Y/N and Zoro do the same.

"Luffy-san.." Koby whispered. "Are you really leaving Oni-san?" The little girl asked, but they just walked past them.

"Aren't you with their group?" The marines asked Koby.