3

Yenn laid the dresses on her bed as she racked her brains to think of what she would want to wear later on. She picked up the first dress and tried it on, the dress is in the shade of baby pink with rhinestones around her waist and ruffles around the straps and the skirt, "This is nice, but it's too girly for my liking..." Yenn said as she spun around in the dress. The picked the second dress, which was a tight-fitting black, lace dress. "Ehhh.... This is too short and sexual for my liking." She made a face before proceeding to the last dress, which made her grin in glee. The last dress is in a shade of an off-white color with lace sleeves and flows skirt that stops till her knees, accompanied by a brown rope belt around her waist. "Perfect!" She concluded.

"Wow... Yenn looks like a princess!" Lay complimented. "If you weren't our sister, I would've dated you..." Lay continues, earning a loud slap from Kris. "Hey yo man, you gotta know this... She's not the right girl for you, and for me." Kris patted Lay's shoulder to console him. "But why? She's cute though." Lay pouts. "Number one, dude. She's not my cup of tea because I don't see any Galaxy. And she's not your cup of tea because I don't see any unicorns." Kris adjusted his sunglasses, even though it's practically indoors. "But galaxies and unicorns aren't important!" Lay insisted. "Oh no shush... Gege knows best." Kris raised his fingers to his lips.

"Eat your food. It's getting cold. Don't waste my effort cooking!" Kyungsoo chided them like a strict mother, both Kris and Lay adverted their gazes off each other and gobbled up their remaining leftovers. "Yenn, you look really pretty. Come sit down with us." Suho gestured. Yenn scampered beside Suho and sat awkwardly on the chair, 12 pairs of eyes followed her every movement. "Yenn, tell us more about yourself, will you?" Kai asked. Yenn cleared her throat before introducing.

"I'm Yenn. I don't know what's my full name because I lost my memories. I think I'm 18." She finished, Baekhyun raised his eyebrows and stared at Yenn, he found her so familiar, as if he had met her before. "How did you lose your memories?" Baekhyun knitted his eyebrows together.

"Oh, I tried to think of my lost memories, and it seems like I was kidnapped and nearly murdered." Yenn stopped. "I was in Seoul the minute I woke up..."

"Yenn, are you from Busan?" Baekhyun swallowed the huge lump in his throat.

"Yes."

Baekhyun's face drained of color as he slumped backwards, "Baekhyun, what happened?" Chanyeol poked him in the ribs. "Oh, nothing. I thought it was very terrifying. How could someone smuggle a human in Seoul? That's... That's incredible." Baekhyun commented. "This is getting fishy. How did you know she's from Busan, Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo glared. "Please guys... You can tell, right? Her accent is there!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. The others nodded their heads, agreeing with what Baekhyun said. "Wait... Then why would you possess such a big reaction when Yenn says that she's from Busan?" Kris rested his elbows on his knee. "She looks like someone I know, who has the same story as her. And she looks strikingly familiar to that someone." Baekhyun said.

"And who's that someone?" Sehun lifted his chin slightly. "My relative who is 5 years younger than me. I got a slight crush on her last time." Baekhyun admitted. "Oooooo~ I sense love!" Xiumin teased. "Starting from tomorrow, let's help Yenn find the kidnapper or murderer. Shall we? This might take a long time because he's masked." Baekhyun clasped his hands together.

"Yeah!" The rest fist pumped, including Yenn.

___________________
Yenn's POV

"Yenn... Wear the necklace, will you?" An old lady cooed in my right ear as she strokes my hair gently with her icy cold fingers. I blinked a few times, adjusting my vision right after I woke up. "Granny... Aren't you dead? Why are you here?" I held her hand,"Granny... Your hand is so cold. What happened?" I started to sob uncontrollably. Granny flashed a faint smile,"Jimin... It's nothing. Granny isn't feeling cold." She manage to laugh it off.