8

When Cale woke up it was already dark and he could no longer fall asleep so he decided to go to the studio that his mother had built for him.
Since her death, Cale hadn't entered it anymore and yet today, that evening he felt attracted to that place.
His mother told him that that studio was special, a place just for him.

The redhead put the lamp on the desk, the light was strong enough to illuminate the whole study. There was a mini library and the guy noticed that there was a blue leather bound book that glowed, it was calling him to come closer.

As soon as his hand touched the book an immense light blinded him.

A voice spoke

❄️" you must be Jour's little guy, right? It took you some time to find me. I had to help you a little but it was necessary."

"What are you?"

asked the twelve-year-old with curiosity.

❄️ "I am an ancient power for the precision of the element of ice, I have the power to manipulate the ice and freeze everything that gets in your way."

He said proudly

Cale couldn't believe it, he was talking to an ancient power, he had only read about it in the ancient history books but nothing said they spoke.

"How can you talk? The ancient powers shouldn't know how to talk,"

he asked in amazement

❄️ "It's because you are special, mostly your soul is"

said the power nonchalance.

Cale remembered that even goD said he was special but not his soul, he was confused.

He pretended he hadn't heard and thought it was better to leave this story for another time.