7

I changed the personality of the god of death a bit and didn't make him so crybaby albeit to a strong sense of justice even though he will sometimes complain to Cale and stuff like that.

_________________________________________

When Ron came out Cale sinks into the world of dreams continuing to think about the domain of goD and what happened there.

× Flashback ×

"it's all my fault if you are in these conditions, I had to be more careful about how I transported you ... I'm sorry"

GoD said looking at the soggy, cold kid.
Cale didn't know what to say, a god apologized to him, while he thought the gods were as arrogant and proud as dragons.
it was something new.

(this is when Cale gets his manipulative mind and will use it to scam everyone, starting from the god of death)

Pretending to be sick, he made a fake sneeze and said

"I'm so cold, I'm going to get sick of this, but maybe I'd be better off if I had something hot, like some hot chocolate and some cookies"

he said.

Cale no longer remembered the taste of the sweets his mother brought him or had the chef prepare for him. he had been forbidden to eat sweets after the death of the late countess. His father knew very well that Cale had a sweet tooth so he forbade anyone to give it to him saying it was because it would hurt his stomach and teeth but Cale knew very well that it was just another way to punish him.

All of a sudden a cup of chocolate and cookies teleported in midair and the 12-year-old saw that GoD was smiling.
Azrael knew very well the boy's past and therefore he understood his actions, he had always been there for him even if the boy knew nothing about it.

"do you feel better now?"

He asked as he watched Cale sip hot chocolate with sparkling eyes and a smile on his face.

"yes, thank you"

The boy finally answered feeling loved and listened to after a long time.