Chapter 27 - Time To Claim Our Names

Start from the beginning

"Laaammmeee!!!"

"Heh, fine they kept trying to make me transform in one of my forms and take a pic." (Y/N) dismissed it.

"But seriously, all it took was one sports festival, and suddenly we're celebrities." Kaminari comments.

"This school really is amazing." Mineta added.

The classroom door opened, everyone sat down.

"Morning..." Aizawa entered.

"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa." The class replied together.

"Mr. Aizawa. You don't have bandages anymore. That's good news. *Ribbit*" Tsu commented

"The old lady went a little bit overboard in her treatment. But anyway, we have a big class today, our Hero Informatics." Aizawa put something in the board.

The class seemed tense. Aizawa continued.

"You'll need codenames. Time to pick your hero identities." Aizawa finished.

"This is gonna be awesome!" The class perked up. Aizawa glared menacingly... And place a finger to his mouth for more effect. "Shhhh~" they quickly quiet down.

"This will be related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, students don't have to worry about draft picks yet, not until they're second or third year actually. But your class is different. In fact by extending offers to first years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest dies down before graduation though." Aizawa informed everyone.

"Stupid selfish adults." Mineta was upset, punching the table in frustration.

"So what you're saying is that we still have to prove ourselves after we get recruited?" Hagakure wondered.

"Correct. Now, here are the totals for those of you who've got offers."

Shoto Todoroki - 4552
(Y/N) (L/N) - 4207
Katsuki Bakugo - 3553
Fumikage Tokoyami - 360
Tenya Iida - 301
Momo Yaoyorozu - 108
Ejiro Kirishima - 69
Ochako Uraraka - 20
Hanta Sero - 14

"In the past years we've been more spread out, but there's one pretty big gap this time." Aizawa said after finishing displaying the charts.

"Gah! That's not fair." Kaminari groaned, leaning back on his chair.

"What about the real star? Moi?"

"You're not even close to a superstar." (Y/N) mumbled under his breath.

"Huh, Todoroki got more than (L/N)?" Jiro was surprised.

"Yeah, that's the opposite of how they placed in the festival." Kirishima pointed out.

"They probably don't know how to synergies with someone who can yield both lightning and flames with such precision." Sero pointed out.

(Y/N) just sighed and looked up.

"I mean. Not bad, I guess. But you would think there'd be more interest in everyone." (Y/N) thought.

"But despite the results, you all be interning with pros. Got it? Even those of you who didn't get any offers." Aizawa assured them.

"Oh, so we're all interning?" Midoriya asked.

"Yes, you already got to experience combat with real villains during the attack at USJ facility. But it's still be helpful to see pros at work. Up close and personal, in the field, at first hand."