Chapter 22

Debunking ◇

The true face of the fake young master

Luo Ningxi knew very well that he couldn't hide the fact that he was Aning.

"What's the matter, ah!" Sheng Mingchuan came over with a slice of pizza in his mouth, and opened his mouth when he saw Shen Haofeng. The innocent pizza fell to the ground with a shouting sound, making the already awkward atmosphere even worse.

Roninci gasped as the pizza was turned upside down and the sticky sauce, cheese and meat spread all over the floor.

Sheng Mingchuan laughed dryly, "I was wrong, I'll clean it up... Wait, do you want to chat? I'll go away first, and come back later, bye—"

After speaking, he snatched the nobody from Shen Haofeng's hand. Machine, Sayazi ran away. The legs and feet are very fast, but the hands are afraid to move because of the drone, which looks very funny.

Luo Ningxi frowned and said, "How could others guess that I and Sheng Mingchuan are a couple."

The "me" he said was referring to Le Yi's "A Ning".

Lorninghi has calmed down now.

Falling off the horse was an accident, but it didn't make him feel so uncomfortable. In contrast, seeing Sheng Mingchuan take off the pizza and dirty the floor is more painful.

The reason is simple: the person who knew his secret was Shen Haofeng, and it wasn't bad.

Luo Ningxi figured it out, and she could face Shen Haofeng generously. He didn't know how to start this matter, so he simply started complaining about Sheng Mingchuan.

Shen Haofeng was amused, "You and Sheng Mingchuan have both clarified many times."

"Well," Luo Ning hoped to take a look, "Have you ever misunderstood?"

Shen Haofeng shook his head, "I don't care what others say, I just believe what you say."

Luo Ningxi was taken aback.

Shen Haofeng approached, stretched out his hand, hooked his little finger and shook it. His actions were childish, but his words contained a promise of solemnity, "I will keep the secret for you, pull the hook."

"Okay." Luo Ningxi was relieved, "You can also rest assured."

"Me?" "I'm Aning from Leyi. I

have enough money to support you."

Hold him tightly in your arms. He spoke against his ear, letting his gentle voice sink into his heart a little bit, "Aren't you angry?"

Luo Ningxi hugged back, listening to Shen Haofeng's thumping heartbeat, "Are you afraid of me being angry?"

"Well.

" Then please please me."

Luo Ningxi raised his head and made a serious request.

Shen Haofeng's eyes gradually darkened, and he answered in a hoarse voice, "Okay."

Then he kissed him.

It didn't take long for them to be interrupted by a thumping sound.

Sheng Mingchuan's screams followed, "

Ahhhh!" Luo Ningxi calmed down, wiped the corners of his mouth and rushed over. He knew it wasn't going to get any better, but he frowned at the sight of broken glass and parts left all over the place.

Sheng Mingchuan held the smoking drone and whispered, "Don't be angry, I will pay you."

Luo Ningxi sighed, "Are you injured?"

Sheng Mingchuan asked seriously: "Does it count?"

Luo Ning Xi stared at him without saying a word.

Sheng Mingchuan immediately understood that this was not a joke, and explained honestly, "No. I'm good, but I run fast. When I saw the door was about to fall, I stood aside." As

they spoke, Shen Haofeng turned over in a mess find. Pick up the remote. He patted the ash and gave it to Sheng Mingchuan, "Take it and fix it."

Sheng Mingchuan put it together and put it together with the smoking drone, "It can be regarded as a whole corpse."

Luo Ningxi saw that Sheng Mingchuan looked like he was sure that he was not injured. He walked to the middle of the debris and bent over to look at the balcony door that fell on the ground. "The frame is broken, and it was burned a little."

"I will pay!" Sheng Mingchuan He hurriedly said, "Dozens and hundreds of times are no problem!"

"It's not about money. I only paid the deposit, and the owner can go back and not sell it."

Sheng Mingchuan frowned, "No way? You are Gu Hong. The person Wei introduced."

"This house has been maintained for so many years, and it was destroyed on the first day I moved in. Will Gu Hongwei still speak for me?"

"Can I help you?"

Luo Ningxi patted Sheng Mingchuan's dusty coat, "Just you?"

Sheng Mingchuan also knew that he was unreliable, so he sorted his clothes silently.

Luo Ningxi is going to find a broom and clear the glass fragments. He took two steps and was stopped by Shen Haofeng, "Wait, the owner of the restaurant is calling. You should listen to me."

"I'll listen." Luo Ningxi took the phone, "Hello, owner of the restaurant."

The owner of the restaurant was relieved when he heard his voice, "It's good to be able to contact you. Someone heard a loud noise in your house, is there something wrong?"

"Well, the door is down, and all the glass Broken." Luo Ningxi ignored the reason for the door's collapse and only said the result.

The owner of the restaurant did not ask, "Is anyone injured?"

"No."

"It's fine. Do you need to repair the door?"

"Yes. Is there a suitable person to introduce?"

"Where is the broken door? Luo Ningxi glanced at it and said roughly the location, "

On the left side of the gate, the balcony door leading to the garden."

The owner's voice suddenly hesitated, "This is a little troublesome. This is the door on the front of the house, specially designed by designers and customized by top craftsmen. The glass part is easy to handle, and the patterns on the door frame seem to be surging. Yunhai was carved by a craftsman little by little. It is not so easy to recreate it. We must consult with the original craftsman."

"Can you find it now?"

"I know him, but he works in a museum now, so he may not take orders again. ."

Museum? Don't just do public work.

Luo Ningxi felt the difficulty inside, but still said, "I'll give it a try. Do you have contact information?"

"Yes, but he doesn't like to talk about his job on the phone. You should go directly to the sculpture museum in City A to find it. He, he sees your sincerity, and the chance of helping will be higher."

"Okay, I understand. What's the name of this master?"

"His name is Ji Junqing, and he is a famous sculptor."

Luo Ningxi When I heard the name, I knew it.

When he went to the auction, he also saw the works of Mr. Ji Junqing. The level is indeed high, and the most important thing is that each piece is considered a masterpiece - the master does not make much shots now, and sells one less than one.

Luo Ning thanked the innkeeper, hung up the phone and sighed.

"What's the matter!" Sheng Mingchuan couldn't hear the voice of the owner of the small pavilion, and it was foggy. Luo Ningxi

said a simple conclusion, "It's difficult to repair."

"It's expensive?"

"No, it's hard to get a master who can repair it to work in a sculpture museum."

Look at where that is... hey? The first sentence of the entry is that the museum plaque was written by Gu Hongwei, a well-known entrepreneur. Does Gu Hongwei have something to do with being there?"

Luo Ningxi frowned, "I just Trouble him in order to buy a house, and now he has to build a house, isn't it?"

"Indeed." Sheng Mingchuan scratched his head, "Then what should we do?"

Hearing this, Shen Haofeng suddenly said, "Let's try it ourselves? I heard that the owner of the museum there is very good-natured, and maybe he is willing to help us talk about it. What about love?"

Sheng Mingchuan jumped up, "Yes, yes, how do you know if you don't try. We'll go now!"

Luo Ningxi pressed the person back, "Forget it. If you leak your mouth, let the master discover his own work. If we get hit by a drone, we have to be blacklisted in the industry."

Sheng Mingchuan was dissatisfied, "My mouth is too strong! How can I be a sea king if I am not strong!"

Luo Ningxi and Shen Haofeng: Sheng Mingchuan was disliked by two people He didn't care, raised his chin, and said another credible reason, "Also, I'm hiding the fact that you are

Aning. Is it unreliable?" "That's true." Luo Ningxi couldn't help refute this.

Sheng Mingchuan suddenly pointed at Shen Haofeng, "This time the car overturned, mainly because of a bug."

"You are the bug." Luo Ningxi knocked off Sheng Mingchuan's hand.

Sheng Mingchuan snorted, "I'm more concerned about sex than friends! Humph! I'm leaving, I'll ignore you!"

Sheng Mingchuan picked up the drone and remote control on the ground, and he was about to go out.

Shen Haofeng frowned and looked at Luo Ningxi.

Luo Ningxi was quite calm, and waited for Sheng Mingchuan to go to the yard before saying, "The fried chicken is hot, let's eat some more?"

"Okay!" Sheng Mingchuan turned back in seconds.

It's almost 2 o'clock, they put other things aside and plan to fill their stomachs.

Shen Haofeng eats slowly, Luo Ningxi is not interested in pizza and fried chicken, and he chews slowly, only Sheng Mingchuan is the type who is in a hurry and swallows without chewing, and he is full in a few minutes. .

Sheng Mingchuan hiccupped and took the initiative to say, "Let's talk. Shen Haofeng, how do you feel when you find out that the legendary Aning is by your side?"

Shen Haofeng swallowed what was in his mouth, and then said, "I'm happy."

"Because he's famous?"

"No, I like him for a long time. It's a success in chasing stars."

Sheng Mingchuan slapped the table, "It's so successful! Went to bed!"

Luo Ningxi choked for some reason when she heard this, and picked up the cup to drink water.

He wasn't in a good mood yet, when he heard Shen Haofeng say softly, "Not yet."

"Cough." Luo Ningxi was choked directly.

Shen Haofeng handed over the tissue, "Slow down."

Sheng Mingchuan didn't help, he was still there and asked, "What are you excited about, are you in a hurry?"

Luo Ningxi only said, "My door..."

Sheng Mingchuan said After a second, he picked up the jacket that he had put beside him, "I suddenly remembered that I have something to do, so I'll go first. You two should talk slowly and don't quarrel. The young couple should be open and honest and undress..."

Does this mean something?

Luo Ningxi gave Sheng Mingchuan a disgusting look.

Sheng Mingchuan didn't dare to say more and ran away.

"Sorry." Shen Haofeng said, "I said too much."

Luo Ningxi shook his head, "He asked too much."

"I'll ask?"

"What do you want to ask?"

Shen Haofeng put down his fork , moving the chair to keep the waist straight and sitting upright, and then said, "Apart from this time, have you been careless?"

Luo Ningxi shook his head, "No, I was very careful before."

"You I also paid attention to it today, it's my fault."

"Why is it bad? This is your home, stand there wherever you want. It's okay to hear it accidentally, I'll tell you one day."

Shen Haofeng's eyes lit up, "Really? Why?"

"The color makes you dizzy."

"Uh..." Luo Ningxi wanted to make a joke, but her tone was too serious. He pursed his lips, hung up his smile and said something better, "I mean, I like you."

Shen Haofeng also raised the corners of his mouth, "Me too."

Luo Ningxi's affectionate eyes did not fall, but instead I noticed one thing, "Let's clean up, shall we? I saw tomato sauce thrown up by Sheng Mingchuan on the sideboard."

"Really?" Shen Haofeng turned his head and frowned when he saw the sauce, " Fortunately, it didn't hit the wall."

Luo Ningxi handed over the tissue box. "You're taller, just wipe it. I'll go wash the dishes."

Shen Haofeng took it and checked it bit by bit.

Roninci turned to the kitchen. There's a dishwasher here, but it takes him a while to get rid of the food residue in the dishes. It's easy, but it does take a little time.

"I'll help you." Shen Haofeng quickly finished cleaning and came back to help.

Luo Ningxi looked at Shen Haofeng's calm appearance, and the doubts in his heart surfaced again, "You know I'm Aning, I don't seem to be very excited."

"Excited!" Shen Haofeng said immediately, "I was stunned for two minutes, but you caught me. It 's here."

"Apart from being stunned, don't think of anything else?"

"Other?"

"For example, let me write a song for you."

He left a cooperation email on Weibo, and so many people sent invitations. It was relatively easy to post clips of his own singing, and some people even directly sent out various gift cards begging him to write songs.

Those people are so crazy when they see an email address, Shen Haofeng is also a singer, to see how calm he is standing in front of him?

Luo Ningxi vaguely felt that something was wrong and asked directly.

Shen Haofeng put down the plate in his hand and answered seriously: "If you want to write it, then write it. You said that the forcibly written songs are like moon cakes after the Mid-Autumn Festival. You can eat them but they are too greasy. If you want to lose them, you will feel a pity.

" Xi was surprised, "Have you read my blog?"

Shen Haofeng smiled, "Of course, I'm your fan. That article was posted on the second day of the Mid-Autumn Festival last year. I was also eating moon cakes when I read it. If you stop eating, you won't be able to eat it."

"Are you my fan? Last time I complimented you on Weibo, you didn't respond much."

"Because I care more about my partner's feelings. My partner can't listen anymore, so find someone else. The excuse to buy coffee is gone, I don't have the mood to read Weibo, I just want to think about when he will come back."

Shen Haofeng approached, with a smile on his lips, calling out one by one.

Obviously speaking to himself, but referring to him with "he".

Why is it so boring to talk to him directly?

Luo Ningxi felt that Shen Haofeng's eyes were scorching, closed his eyes, picked up a plate and wiped it, "Well, I see."

Shen Haofeng said again, "I read your blog a few times."

"How many times? What are you doing? Watch it."

"This is your daily life, and I want to know more about it."

Luo Ningxi didn't get confused by the sweet words, and said bluntly, "I'm not good at writing, I don't have typesetting, and there are a lot of typos. I don't know what I uploaded the demo. Yun, the style is much different from other works."

"It's different, but it's also excellent. Did you sing the demo yourself?"

Luo Ningxi nodded, "Well, I'm too lazy to call others after a few vocals. I'm not good at singing, and the effect is not good."

"No, you sing very well."

"Is this a fan filter?"

Shen Haofeng became serious, "No, I really think so. I amplified my voice and listened carefully, and asked the teacher to discuss it. The teachers all said that your vocalization is scientific and has a unique voice, and you will not be worse than a strong singer if you sing seriously. ."

Luo Ningxi didn't answer, but his hand shook and the plate fell to the ground.

boom!

Like the poor glass door, the plate was shattered and safe.

Shen Haofeng immediately said, "I'm coming. Where is the broom?"

Luo Ningxi pointed in one direction, lowered his head and continued to clean the table. The action of wiping the table does not require any technical content. He let himself go, and unconsciously remembered the various questions he had heard over the years:

"This player, you don't make a sound when you go on stage, what do you mean?"

"That's it . Want to be a singer?"

"A Ning, do you really not sing?"

"President Ning, Sheng Mingchuan said you went to a vocal class, why don't you sing by yourself? Wouldn't it be a pity to give your work to others? "

The voice in my head grew louder and louder, calling Luo Ningxi irritable. He threw away the rag in his hand, sat down, closed his eyes to sort out his increasingly chaotic thoughts, and finally uttered a sentence.

Forget it, he doesn't need to sing anymore.

The people from Luoningxi asked about it, and only then did they know that Ji Junqing went to work on 246. They moved on Tuesday and had to wait a day before trying their luck at the museum.

On Thursday, they arrived early in the morning.

However, they did not rush to find Mr. Ji Junqing to ask questions, but took a serious look. The peak flow of people in the museum is concentrated at noon. They will disrupt the teacher's rhythm when they go now, and they will appear too anxious. Luo Ningxi thought about it, and felt that the success rate of finding a teacher and talking with him would be higher if he had a basic understanding of sculpture after visiting.

Luo Ningxi thought of studying hard, so he started to study when he entered the door, "The words on the plaque were written by Mr. Gu."

"Yes, but it was not written all at once."

"Eight characters need to be written twice?"

Shen Haofeng smiled and shook his head, "No. He wrote many pictures, but none of them were perfect. So, he asked people to call out the best written word and spell it out. The best effect."

Luo Ningxi nodded, "You understand."

Shen Haofeng's smile suddenly froze, he coughed twice, turned his head and pointed to the shelf next to the door where the tour materials were placed, "I checked in advance. These You can see it on the materials."

"Okay, I'll go get a copy." Luo Ningxi felt that there was no harm in learning more, so he went to get the materials.

Shen Haofeng panicked, "No need? I can tell you."

Luo Ningxi shook his head decisively, "It's too tired, it's not good for your voice. You just coughed after talking for a while."

Shen Haofeng: Actually, I was afraid You found out that I was Gu Hongwei's son, panicked.

Luo Ningxi got the information book and looked at the catalogue, "I didn't mention the plaque of the museum."

Shen Haofeng glanced at it and found that it was true, "Uh, maybe it has been revised? The museum hopes that everyone will focus on excellent sculptures rather than plaques. Works." The

first exhibition hall was on the left side of the entrance, Luo Ningxi wanted to see it. Before watching it, he rented an explainer and wanted to learn more, and he didn't want to leave a bad impression on the master of "ordering if you don't understand anything".

Luo Ningxi listened and looked at the sculpture, not paying much attention to the people around him.

Shen Haofeng silently followed behind, only to reach out to protect Ichigo when he noticed that someone was coming towards him.

Luo Ningxi is used to being alone, and will be frightened by the sudden appearance of the hand for the first time. Later, he gradually became accustomed to having someone behind him. As he walked, he would look back and always see Shen Haofeng's smiling face.

Shen Haofeng is obediently acting like a little tail, and he can still laugh. Anyone who sees it will be confused.

Luo Ningxi couldn't help but take a second look.

Shen Haofeng was quite skinny, and smiled coquettishly, "I'm better looking, right?"

Luo Ningxi blinked, pointing to the humanoid sculpture in the showcase and making a joke, "How can you look good." Before Shen Haofeng

smiled, a fluttering comment came from the side, "The costume of this sculpture shows the humanistic style of the time. , is very meaningful, and it's second to see whether it looks good or not."

This voice was really disturbingly familiar.

Luo Ningxi glanced over and saw Zheng Qingyan unsurprisingly.

Zheng Qingyan looked back calmly, and put on a smiley expression, "It's a coincidence, I met you again. Let me introduce, this is Director Xing of the museum."

Director Xing also smiled, " Hello. You are welcome to come and visit."

Luo Ningxi hated Zheng Qingyan, but gave the curator face, "Hello."

Shen Haofeng also greeted him, but he made a murmur in his heart: No, the curator here is not him.

Director Xing saw Shen Haofeng's suspicion and was not very happy. After a closer look, he felt that it was unnecessary.

Shen Haofeng is young, but has a strong momentum. Wearing casual clothes and maintaining a demeanor, the corners of his lips are smiling, and the color of his eyes is still unfathomably deep, giving people a feeling that should not be underestimated.

Zheng Qingyan didn't know that they were making eye contact, so he boasted, "Director Xing has studied sculpture for many years, and he is the soul of this place."

Luo Ningxi nodded without expression.

Shen Haofeng's smile is not a smile, and the look in his eyes is very meaningful.

Curator Xing felt guilty for some reason, and explained, "I don't dare to be the curator. I'm just the deputy curator. The chief curator who has been in charge for 30 years is the soul. He went to the excavation site to see, but he hasn't come back yet."

Zheng Qingyan was stunned Confused, he forced out a sentence, "You are humble, the director and deputy director are all directors."

"Then I have to behave well. Two friends, let's visit together?"

Luo Ningxi didn't want to stay with Zheng Qingyan . , refused, "Don't bother you, we have an explainer."

Director Xing's smile froze: does that mean he is not as good as an explainer?

Shen Haofeng immediately answered, "This is definitely not as good as what you said, but we want to experience it and recommend it to friends in the future, so that they can come and see

it." Director Xing felt that this was a beautiful statement, so he didn't mind being caught He refused, "Okay, I hope you can help us promote more."

Zheng Qingyan was also smiling, covering up the depression in his heart.

First Sheng Mingchuan, then Shen Haofeng. Luo Ningxi is easy to offend people, but there are always people around to escort him.

However, Zheng Qingyan didn't feel depressed for too long, and thought for the best: after all, he was an honored guest introduced by his father's friend, and he was different from a free ordinary tourist like Luo Ningxi. The explanation I got was also the top experience that the curator personally said, and I left the explainer a few streets away.

Zheng Qingyan adjusted his mood and said happily, "Then let's see each other. Goodbye to the two brothers."

Luo Ningxi ignored it, said goodbye to Director Xing and went his own way.

Shen Haofeng gave a smile, but only glanced at Zheng Qingyan.

Zheng Qingyan was ignored in public and couldn't hold back his smile.

Director Xing also saw that something was wrong, "Qingyan, aren't they your friends?"

Zheng Qingyan cheered up and found himself a step down, "Yes, it's just a bit of conflict recently. They don't have any malicious intentions, please don't mind. "

It's okay, it's normal for young people to do things poorly, not everyone is as sensible as you."

"You've won the prize." Zheng Qingyan admitted that he had compared Luo Ningxi, and smiled sincerely.

"The guqin I just saw is the last exhibit in Hall 1. In order to add interest, we not only introduced the carvings on it, but also brought out imitations that tourists can play. Would you like to try it?"

"I won't . Musical instruments, don't be too ugly."

"You can try it if you don't. Look, your friend will go if you don't."

Zheng Qingyan looked over and found that Luo Ningxi really sat in front of the guqin. He suddenly really didn't want to leave, he wanted to see how humiliated Luo Ningxi was.

However, when Luo Ningxi plucked the strings lightly, classical tunes flowed out. There is no expression when playing, but it makes people feel a kind of tranquility and calmness.

The people around stopped suddenly, immersed in the music. When the music ended, they were in a trance for a while, and then they applauded as if they had just woken up from a dream, sighing:

"It's amazing, it's professional, right?"

"What kind of music is that?"

Curator Xing also put away his indifferent smile and listened seriously. After finishing, he said, "He is so young, how can he make this song?"

Zheng Qingyan felt sour, and his words were a little sour, "He is a little weird, and his hobbies are different from those of young people."

Director Xing sighed, "This is not a problem . It's called weird, it's called unique. I suddenly thought of Mr. Ning from Le Yi. He didn't want to compose the theme song for the museum, so he found a lot of ancient songs for us, including this one."

Zheng Qingyan couldn't laugh at all.

The deputy is the deputy, "Director Xing" has a bad look and a lot of nonsense. Isn't Luo Ningxi just talking about a tune? What's so great, how can it be compared with President Ning.

Zheng Qingyan didn't like to listen to other people's praise, so he took the initiative to say, "curator, can we go to the second exhibition hall?"

"Okay. There are bone sculptures found in the suburbs of A city in the second exhibition hall. You must know about it."

"I understand, I checked some information. I heard that the excavation work was sponsored by Mr. Gu Hongwei?"

Director Xing glanced at it, "Well, do you want to interview him?"

" Is it okay?" Zheng Qingyan controlled his expression, but secretly squeezed the folder in his hand.

Director Xing chuckled, "I've said it or not, you have to ask yourself whether you agree or not. Tell me honestly, is it your own idea or your family's idea to make this cultural short film?"

Director Xing will entertain an ordinary student who is nothing, all because Zheng Haiyi was introduced by someone. Zheng Haiyi's business is not the biggest, but the name of the flatterer chasing after Gu Hongwei is very loud in City A, and even the sculpture museum that does not know the business world has heard of it.

Zheng Qingyan lowered his eyes, "It's my own idea."

Director Xing only said, "If you shoot well and win an award, Mr. Gu will definitely agree with you."

"I will try my best."

"Go, let's continue the tour. Zheng Qingyan picked up the

phone and continued to record Curator Xing's professional explanation. Half an hour later, Director Xing was tired, so was he, and went to the restaurant built in the museum to rest.

Zheng Qingyan also wanted to inquire about Gu Hongwei's news, "Director..." Director

Xing was really tired and didn't want to start chatting at all, "I suddenly remembered something I didn't do, and I have to deal with it. You take a rest, I have something to call. Phone."

"Okay." Zheng Qingyan could only watch Director Xing leave.

There were several waiters walking around in the restaurant, calling Zheng Qingyan very boring. He lowered his head to sort out the recording files, and suddenly remembered that one of the recordings contained Luo Ningxi's voice, frowned, and took out the envelope in his bag.

This is Meng Wenfeng's letter to Luo Ningxi, which is quite thick.

Zheng Qingyan looked at the envelope and could still remember the explanation at that time, "Ning Xi is turned off, and there is no one at home... I want to explain to him clearly, so I wrote this letter. You are making a short film, maybe you will meet Ning who knows him. Someone from Xi, right? Can you help me with a gift?"

Zheng Qingyan didn't want to help at all, but he didn't want Meng Wenfeng to see it. Put away the envelope and take it with you, intending to drag it out until Meng Wenfeng gives up.

Now, Zheng Qingyan has other ideas. He found the big trash can outside the restaurant and threw the letter directly into it.

When I turned around, I said that Luo Ning didn't accept it and threw it in the trash can. If his mother didn't believe it, he could also use the recording as evidence to fully demonstrate Luo Ningxi's indifferent attitude.

Zheng Qingyan curled the corners of his mouth, wiped his hands and prepared to walk back to the restaurant.

He turned around and met a pair of curious eyes.

There is also a table near the trash can, and an old man is sitting. The old man's face was clean, but with a straw hat, a dirty coat, and mud on his shoes, he seemed to be a scavenger.

Zheng Qingyan didn't care and went his own way. Halfway through, he turned around and found that the old man was still staring at people, so he warned, "If you keep staring at me, I may ask the restaurant to ask you to leave." The

old man lowered his head and plucked the mud from his fingernails.

Zheng Qingyan felt disgusted and left quickly.

Lou Jinliang, who has worked in the museum for more than 20 years, turned over the trash can of the restaurant for the first time.

He found the envelope that the young man had just thrown away, and found that the corners had been contaminated with food residue. It's okay to be polluted, and the words in the center of the envelope are still clear.

It said Lonning hopeful.

However, the person who threw the envelope was Zheng Qingyan, the son of Zheng Haiyi, right?

Lou Jinliang is the curator and should be responsible for entertaining this person, but he was delayed because the cultural relics protection association had something to do - a new site was discovered in the suburbs, he didn't want to miss any progress and went to watch it.

For the sake of convenience, he put on a straw hat and changed into anti-manufacturing clothes. When he found that there was not enough manpower, he even picked up a shovel to remove the soil along with the scene. After a long time, the image was so different from his usual image that he was almost stopped outside the museum.

The staff couldn't recognize him, and Zheng Qingyan couldn't even tell that he was the curator, so he gave a warning.

Lou Jinliang sighed helplessly.

Next time, take a shower, change your clothes and come back.

The waiter in the restaurant came over and said, "curator, I'll help you get in touch. You can use the bathroom in our staff dormitory."

"Okay, I'll take a shower. You can keep this letter for me."

"Luoningxi? I ​​seem to have seen it... Oh, he was a visitor today. He registered at the main station when he rented the explainer."

Lou Jinliang was surprised, "He is also in the museum? Why did the letter get lost?"

"Throw it?"

"It's nothing. Where is Luo Ningxi you said?" The

waiter was very enthusiastic, "I should be visiting. He left his contact information at the main station, so let me ask for you?"

Lou Jinliang found that he could send the letter to After going out, he breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay. You can call the front desk and ask Luo Ningxi to wait for me in the curator's office."

Ten minutes later, Lou Jinliang took a shower, put on his casual clothes and went to the office.

There were two people waiting outside the office, one of whom had a familiar face.

Lou Jinliang was a little confused when he saw Shen Haofeng, "Uh..."

Why is Gu Hongwei's youngest son here?

Shen Haofeng looked up and said, "Hello, curator. He's Luo Ningxi, and I'm his boyfriend, Shen Haofeng."

Lou Jinliang was even more confused.

Isn't Gu Hongwei's youngest son Shen Xu? Also, why do you pretend you don't know each other?

However, Lou Jinliang is old, and he still knows how to watch words. Seeing Shen Haofeng playing there, he let go of his doubts after a while and cooperated, "Hello, please come in."

Luo Ningxi sat down and asked first, "Is there anything you want to do with me?"

Lou Jinliang did not go around and took it The letter came out, "Yes. This is your letter. Someone else left it in the restaurant, and I picked it up."

Luo Ningxi was surprised, and after receiving it, he kept his hands in the

air, "This..." Shen Haofeng He tilted his head and looked, "Who fell?"

"Zheng Qingyan. Do you know each other?"

"Yes." Luo Ningxi's expression changed, and he pursed his lips and said nothing.

Lou Jinliang saw something indescribable and glanced at Shen Haofeng, "I need to talk to Mr. Luo alone about something, can you avoid it?"

"Okay. I'll go buy something to drink." Shen Haofeng readily agreed and left He also closed the office door.

Lou Jinliang looked at Luo Ningxi, "Can we say it now?"

"This letter didn't fall, was it lost?"

Lou Jinliang didn't hide it, "I threw it in the trash can, but I wiped it several times. It 's not dirty."

Luo Ningxi forced a smile, "Thank you."

Lou Jinliang was really curious and asked softly, "What's the matter? Why did Zheng Qingyan lose your letter?"

"We have a grudge. "

Uh..." Lou Jinliang didn't know what to say for a while, so he picked up the teacup and drank water.

Luo Ning Heath thought for a while, then changed his words, "His family wants to recognize me as a son, but I don't want to, so I cut off contact with them. This letter should have been written by his mother, and I can recognize the handwriting."

"I understand, yes. Housework."

"I don't want anyone to know about this. Can you help me?"

Lou Jinliang smiled, "Yes, it's a small matter."

"There is one more thing I need your help with. I wanted to ask Mr. Ji to carve, but he refused us."

"This... I can't speak."

Luo Ningxi suddenly took out his mobile phone, "Let's talk again? You can also use email."

Lou Jinliang saw the screen on the screen. On the mailbox management page, he was stunned, "Are you

Aning from Le Yi?" "Well." Luo Ningxi said softly, "I'm sorry, I haven't seen you."

Lou Jinliang was stunned for a moment, then laughed. "Oh my god, you have a great relationship with our museum. You have a relationship with this. I won't help you. I really can't say it. Well, I'll talk to Teacher Ji later."

"Thank you." Luo Ningxi stood up and thanked him solemnly.

Lou Jinliang also stood up, "Don't be so polite. Oh, I really didn't expect

Aning to be so young." Luo Ningxi said obediently, "I think so too. You look very young."

"When the time comes, Ji and I will Teacher standing together, you will find that I really don't look old. By the way, shouldn't others know about Aning's secret?"

"Well, I'll trouble you."

Lou Jinliang replied easily, "No trouble, I know. It feels good to be secretive."

"Then it's settled." Luo Ningxi said, but his eyes drifted to the window unconsciously.

Lou Jinliang saw it, "Sure, contact me later. Go find a boyfriend."

Luo Ningxi didn't delay, and left the office after saying goodbye.

Lou Jinliang gave it away and turned on the computer to see Teacher Ji's work arrangement. Without looking for the document, the phone in the office rang, and when he picked it up, he heard Zheng Haiyi's loud voice.

"Hello, curator! I'm Zheng Haiyi. I found you yesterday."

"I remember, hello, hello. Is there anything?"

"Nothing, I just want to thank you. Thank you for your willingness to entertain Qingyan. Are you causing trouble?"

Lou Jinliang thought of Zheng Qingyan's smirk after he threw the letter, and paused before saying, "No."

"That's good. If he messes up, I'll fight..." Zheng Haiyi didn't finish. , was interrupted by the gentle reminder of "don't do this" next to him.

Lou Jinliang listened, "was your wife talking just now?"

"Yes, she's ignorant, don't mind."

"No, I want to say hello to her, okay?"

Zheng Haiyi was happy, " Yes, yes, ah , cultural people are different. Wife, answer the phone."

Meng Wenfeng answered quickly, "Hello, curator."

"Hello, I want to tell you something. Your letter was thrown into the trash by Zheng Qingyan. But it doesn't matter, the letter is still intact. I picked it up and handed it over to Luo Ningxi."

Meng Wenfeng was taken aback, "He really Did you do this?"

"Yes, I think you need to have a good chat. Strictly speaking, this kind of practice is illegal."

Meng Wenfeng's voice became weak, "Okay, I will chat with Qingyan. Lou Jinliang didn't say much ,

and patted his head after hanging up.

"Oh, I'm old, I like to meddle in my own business..."

The author has something to say:

Big fat chapter! Thank you little angel for your support -

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!