Chapter 19

After venting his anger,

he

paid a deposit and signed a contract, and Luo Ningxi found a new home.

But the old home still has to be dealt with. Luo Ningxi did

n't want to see the haunted Zheng Haiyi, so he called the security uncle and asked, "Is someone coming to me?"

Here, people will not be released indiscriminately. The entrance and exit management has also been strengthened, so we won't make the mistake of the last time." The

last time was what Zheng Haiyi asked for. The doorman asked Zheng Haiyi if he sold cars. If Zheng Haiyi didn't have some inexplicable air, he could pretend to be a salesman if he really followed this sentence and said that he was a salesman.

Luo Ningxi found that the reminder he gave to the doorman was useful, and he was relieved, "Okay, hard work."

After he finished the phone call, he went back to the living room to find Shen Haofeng.

Shen Haofeng was still sitting on the sofa, eating the loquats brought by the owner of the restaurant. Seeing him, he fed the peeled one, and said something to coax him to eat, "Open your mouth, ah-"

Luo Ningxi didn't swallow it whole, but took a bite, frowning by the sudden sour taste.

"Sour? Hmm." Shen Haofeng ate the rest and frowned like him.

Luo Ningxi chuckled and handed another plate of dried fruit to the past, "This must be sweet."

Shen Haofeng fed it to him again.

Luo Ningxi ate it, and used the strong sweetness to remove the sourness. After eating, let's talk about business first, "Let's go to thank Mr. Gu and Mrs. Gu."

"They left."

"Leave? When?"

Shen Haofeng looked at his phone, "About half an hour ago? The owner of the restaurant said , they don't want to put too much pressure on you, so go back first."

Luo Ningxi was a little regretful, "I still want to invite them to dinner."

Shen Haofeng poured him a cup of tea, "It doesn't matter, there will be more opportunities in the future. You have worked hard, take a rest."

Luo Ningxi didn't take a sip from the teacup, still worrying, "Let's go home to pack up and move in tomorrow morning? It's so good here, I can't wait."

He added the last sentence on purpose. He didn't want to talk about Zheng Haiyi's entanglement, make up a reason for liking the new house, and avoid Shen Haofeng asking why.

But Shen Haofeng nodded when he said the first sentence, "Yeah! I just asked for leave."

At night, Shen Haofeng packed his clothes according to his instructions. After finishing packing, he specifically picked out a piece of clothing with a protective cover, "This is my favorite, it must be placed in the C position of the cloakroom."

Luo Ningxi was also packing at that time, glanced at the bag and found the top of the bag. When there was a heart-shaped note, he nodded, "Okay, I remember it."

The next day, Shen Haofeng went to work, and Luo Ningxi remembered it.

What clothes are so precious?

He has to take a look.

Luo Ningxi found the heart-shaped note and gently opened the zipper. What I saw was pure white, and then there were transparent buttons, and... no, it was a plain-looking shirt.

Luo Ningxi's first reaction was that he was looking for the wrong one. He looked back at the other protective bags, "No, only this one has a heart-shaped note."

He looked again, and finally noticed the faint red on the collar of his shirt.

It's the clothes you wore when you first met.

This collar was also wrinkled because of the confusion of their kissing.

Luo Ningxi squeezed the collar again and found that there was a small heart sticker on the inside, which corresponded to the red mark. The love stickers were given to them when they bought the couple cups.

He remembered how Shen Haofeng said "my favorite" with a proud face, and the corners of his mouth rose.

how so cute.

The move was rushed, but effortless.

Shen Haofeng couldn't ask for leave continuously, so he went to the company. Luo Ningxi originally planned to call a moving company, but I didn't expect the residents of Shengjing Mansion to have an excellent experience. The owner of the inn called housekeeping to help them clean inside and out last night. photo service.

Luo Ningxi was very moved, but still refused, "No need, I don't like taking pictures."

The owner of the restaurant did not force, "Okay. You are welcome to check in. It's already lunch time, do you need me to order food for you? The order is provided by Mountain View Restaurant, and today's chef is Olivia, who is good at Italian cuisine."

Luo Ningxi shook his head, "No, I will solve it myself."

He brought the unfinished ingredients at home and packed them. A bunch of kitchen utensils that I bought with Shen Haofeng before. I found it troublesome to clean up, but seeing the traces of my own in this luxurious house gave me a real sense of "this is my home".

He wanted to cook a bowl of noodles to eat and add some fireworks.

"Okay, you can contact me if you need anything."

"Thank you."

Luo Ningxi sent away the owner of the restaurant and went to the kitchen to cook noodles. After cooking, I didn't bother to look for a bowl to directly pick up the small pot and put it on the dining table. I didn't have much energy, but there was an echo in the spacious house.

What a big house, two people live in exaggerated.

Wait, two people...

He forgot to send a message to Shen Haofeng.

Luo Ningxi wiped her hands to find her mobile phone, and it took a little effort to find it on the small coffee table in the living room. He picked it up and saw the screen light up before he unlocked it.

"Sheng Mingchuan" called.

Luo Ningxi picked it up, "Hello?"

"Hello!" Sheng Mingchuan was very excited, "Why did you answer the phone!"

Luo Ningxi frowned when he was yelled at, and glanced at the call log - good guy, there are too many missed calls There are 48 passes, and they have been playing since fifteen minutes ago. No wonder Sheng Mingchuan is so angry.

"I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention. What's the matter?"

Sheng Mingchuan roared in a hurry just now, but he slowed down after a while, "Cough, let me think about what to say."

"Speak straight."

"Are you sitting?

Luo Ningxi pulled up a chair and sat down before answering, "Yes." Sheng

Mingchuan changed his tone in a serious tone, "Then I will say it straight. Zheng Haiyi found my parents."

Luo Ningxi was confused on the spot, thinking that he had heard it wrong .

Why did Zheng Haiyi's name come out of Sheng Mingchuan's mouth? Wait, Sheng Mingchuan's father and mother...

Luo Ningxi was anxious, "Are aunts and uncles okay?"

"It's okay, just a little dazed. Zheng Haiyi found out that you were close to my home, and asked my parents about changing children. My mother called me and asked me, and I'll look for you."

"You all know..." Luo Ningxi was a little dazed.

Sheng Mingchuan heard the implication, "Is this true? Zheng Haiyi is really your dad?!" Luo Ningxi

sighed, "Well, but I don't want to recognize him."

"God..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to hide from you, I just don't know how to say it."

"Oh, I can understand."

"I didn't expect him to disturb uncles and aunties, sorry."

"What are you apologizing for! Sheng Mingchuan suddenly exploded, "The fault is Zheng Haiyi, it has nothing to do with you!"

Luo Ningxi did not relax because of this, and asked carefully, "How is the uncle and aunt?"

"It's embarrassing. Zheng Haiyi has always been Crying and betraying your misery, let them persuade you. They're afraid it's fake or real, so they left people behind and asked me to ask you what's going on."

Luo Ningxi pursed her lips and couldn't help but apologize, "I'm sorry, I've caused trouble to your family again."

He really felt guilty because he had received too much help from the Sheng family.

At the age of 12, he knew Sheng Mingchuan's family. Sheng Mingchuan's mother just kept him for a meal at first, but gradually noticed that he only dared to eat pickles in the face of a large table of vegetables. When Luo Ningxi fell to the ground, he couldn't get up and found many bruises hidden under his clothes. , was so angry that he asked his adoptive mother Sang Xiaoyan to talk.

Sang Xiaoyan ignored it, and scolded it badly, "Why do you care so much? Your son will not live long or is he born without a baby, making you crazy enough to be a mother to someone else's son?" Sheng Mingchuan said: Mom got even more angry and found the head teacher. The head teacher is responsible but also very helpless, saying that Sang Xiaoyan is a cheeky person who can't get into the oil and salt. The last time she made trouble at the police station, Sang Xiaoyan also fooled her with her snot and tears that she would change her acting skills. Later, Sheng Mingchuan's mother was very interested in Luo Ningxi and called home from time to time for dinner. Sheng Mingchuan's father also asked the neighbors to help pay attention, hoping that they would call when Sang Xiaoyan called Luo Ningxi, and he would take care of this business. Later, Sang Xiaoyan ran away with other men. The Sheng family took care of Luo Ningxi almost as if they were their sons. Afterwards, Sheng Mingchuan and Luo Ningxi cooperated, and they were stunned to make a million dollars. Sheng Mingchuan's parents were very grateful to Luo Ningxi, "Without you, how much harm Sheng Mingchuan would cause to society." Luo Ningxi didn't think Sheng Mingchuan would fail if he left him, but he felt that he would be doomed without the Sheng family. He found that he had not been able to repay any favors, and that he had caused so much trouble to his uncles and aunts. He felt uncomfortable and apologized one by one. However, Sheng Mingchuan didn't like to hear an apology, "Why did you apologize again? You don't treat us as a family anymore?" "No..." Luo Ningxi thought about what to say. Sheng Mingchuan had no intention of listening, "I'll just ask you a question. Is Zheng Haiyi bad to you?" "Yeah." Luo Ningxi said what he cared about the most, "They asked me to send Sang Xiaoyan a farewell. ."

"Damn! Who are these people! I know. Don't worry about it, leave it to me. By the way, did you just cook? Did you eat it?"

Luo Ningxi was puzzled, but answered anyway, " No. Your topic has changed so quickly."

"You eat first! I'll call!"

"Wait..."

Luo Ningxi didn't have time to ask clearly, and was hung up.

Sheng Mingchuan called home.

Her mother, Gao Yuxian, was waiting with her phone in her hand, and she picked it up immediately, "How is it?"

"That person is indeed

Aning's biological father." Gao Yuxian breathed a sigh of relief when she got the exact answer, "Oh. The appraisal report seems to be true."

Sheng Mingchuan continued, "But he is not good to Aning! Aning doesn't want to recognize him at all!"

Gao Yuxian frowned, "I understand, I will deal with it." Hang up the

phone , she put the phone in her pocket and tied her hair. He turned around, scanned the messy kitchen, took the rolling pin, and picked up the broom in the corner.

Gao Yuxian walked back to the living room and heard her husband Sheng Bo comforting Zheng Haiyi, "Don't worry, we will persuade Aning. He is a good boy, and sometimes the way of expressing it is not right, rejecting you is not necessarily... Gao Yuxian interrupted, "

I asked Aning."

Sheng Bo turned his head, and Zheng Haiyi also looked up.

Both of them looked expectant at first, and gradually changed into two expressions - Sheng Bo frowned when he saw the guy in his wife's hand, Zheng Haiyi also saw it, and his face was blank.

Without saying a word, Sheng Bo took the broom first, "What did he say?"

"This person is not good to him."

"Oh."

Sheng Bo nodded, and then he gave Shanghai Zheng Haiyi a gnashing warning, "Dare to lie to us? !"

"No!" Zheng Haiyi panicked, "Ning Xi just quarreled with me and was in a bad mood. I sent him a car and a card, and that car is worth ten million... Ah!"

Zheng Haiyi couldn't finish his quibble , was frightened by the broomstick that Sheng Bo was waving.

Sheng Bo gave a final warning, "Shut up?"

Zheng Haiyi took a few steps back and hid behind the sofa before he spoke again tremblingly, "I'm not lying, you can ask Ning Xi..."

"What nonsense!" Gao Yu Xian smashed the rolling pin directly in the past.

Zheng Haiyi avoided, but because he was not familiar with the layout of the Sheng family, he directly bumped into the small coffee table beside the sofa. His toes slammed against the hardest chassis, causing him to grin in pain, "Ah—"

Zheng Haiyi only called out for the first half, and found that Sheng Bo came over again with a broom. Out of the instinct of survival, he turned around and ran to the door regardless of the pain. After two steps, he found that his legs and feet were still in unbearable pain.

The assistant waited outside, opened the door, and broke the rhythm of the jumping.

Zheng Haiyi tripped over the threshold and fell.

The assistant quickly helped the boss up. "Are you alright?"

Zheng Haiyi was annoyed, "Yes! Help me! I'll take a look at my feet..."

"Don't look, that person is here!"

"Run!"

Zheng Haiyi grabbed the assistant's hand and limped. ran away.

This is an old-fashioned residential building. There is no elevator. Zheng Haiyi jumped for a long time and finally went downstairs. After going downstairs, he could not breathe a sigh of relief, and was greeted with a disgusting look - this is the dormitory of the unit, and the employees who were eating just came back from the cafeteria, and they all stared at them with the eyes of criminals.

The assistant weakly asked, "Boss, aren't you here to find your son? What's going on?"

Zheng Haiyi was about to go crazy.

"What son are you looking for! I have been beaten as a grandson!"

The author said:

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!