Callback for Trolloway

Start from the beginning

With that, the group walked over to the elevator and rode it up to the floor Barb's room was on. Once they were there, they walked up to Barb's condo room, where they were greeted to the sounds of loud guitar playing through the door.

"Well," Poppy started to say, laughing a bit, adding, "Sounds like Barb's definitely in a good mood."

"Everyone knows when she plays her music extra loud, she's really pumped up about something that's got her really excited," Riff mentioned.

Val knocked on the door, saying, "Hey, Barb, can we come in"?

The group waited in anticipation as they heard the music stop and saw the door open, where Barb greeted them with an excited smile, saying, "Hey, guys! Come in, I got some really cool news"!

As they entered the room, they all sat by the dining room, where Barb offered them fruit punch in glasses as she explained, "Ok, so Governor Rodrigo has invited me to host a concert tonight for a monthly event at the Rock Fields tonight called Rock Fest"!

"Ooh," the group said in awe.

"Rock Fest? That sounds so rocktastic," Val commented while making the Rock hand gesture with her right hand.

"Awesome! Can we come with you," Demo asked excitedly.

Barn grinned and gave it some thought, saying, "Hmmmm, let me think...," before exclaiming happily, "Of course! In fact, everyone's allowed to come with me to Rock Fest"!

Everyone cheered excitedly, with Barb adding, "And, I can definitely use the help of my fellow Rock Trolls as my band for tonight's performance, if you're interested, guys."

"Are you kidding? Of course, we're interested, Barb," Val replied excitedly.

"Yeah! We'll help you pull out the most epic Rock concert ever," Melody added happily.

"We'll definitely need to make a good setlist," Barb addressed, saying, "Classic Rock hits, like BonBon Trollvi, Kiss-Kiss, Janis Troll-plin..."

"Hearts and Roses, AC/TC..." Demo listed.

"Don't forget Royalty," Riff added

"Ooh! And the Rhythm Rocks," Melody added.

Val, however, was more in thought of something, pointing out, "Yeah, but those are more modern day artists. We should do songs from Rock artists who are hard-hitting and popular but have more of an impact on the community. Songs from artists like..."

Then, to Poppy's surprise, all the other Rock Trolls started to groan tiredly, with Demo saying, "Here we go again."

"Uh, sorry for interrupting, but what do you mean "Here we go again," Poppy asked curiously.

"See, Poppy, there's this one artist Val has been obsessed with ever since we first came to Harmonious Land, and his name is.." Melody started to explain before getting interrupted.

"Carl Trolloway," Val exclaimed excitedly, saying, "He's only one of the biggest rock stars of the generation! His songs are incredible! I've listen to every one of them since we came here"!

"And she likes to talk about him a lot," Barb commented with a chuckle.

"Like a lot," Riff added in a more tired sense.

"When it comes to the topic of Trolloway, she's like Blaze Powerchord; she won't stop yammering about it," Melody mentioned.

"Wow! Sounds like you really admire this Carl Trolloway, Val," Poppy commented.

"Oh, you bet I do, Popsqueak! What I wouldn't give to meet him and get to sing a song with that guy," Val answered, her eyes glistening in awe.

"Well, we may not have a talented rockstar such as him, but I can still make tonight's Rock Fest concert just as epic as any of his songs, with a little help from you guys," Barb mentioned, making everyone in the room laugh.