Chapter 15 The Rich Student

Jiang Shaobai ate a large jar of potato chips and a lot of chocolate. Ye Xing sat and watched Jiang Shaobai eat.

    Jiang Shaobai felt that it was not good for him to eat alone, so he said a little embarrassedly: "Why don't you eat a little too."

    Ye Xing shook his head, he was not interested in snacks, even so, his parents would still buy him a lot. At that time, it was overdue if you couldn't eat it. Compared to this, the teacher is so old and likes to eat snacks so much, which is a bit weird.

    "Teacher, can you find a place for Ah Huang to hang out!"

    Jiang Shaobai said dully: "That is very troublesome." No need to think about Yanghunmu, and Yinhunmu is not easy to find! He is just a tutor, the most troublesome thing.

    Ye Xingman said earnestly: "I know it's very troublesome, you can't let the teacher work in vain, I can pay you."

    Jiang Shaobai pouted and said, "How much money can you have!"

    Ye Xing He took out a panda piggy bank from the closet and grabbed a handful for a hundred dollars.

    Jiang Shaobai was still thinking, is the piggy bank so big? After a while it became clear why.

    A lot of money! The kid is actually a rich man. What kind of person is this! To give so much money to an underage kid, I'm not afraid that this kid will go astray because of the money. As the saying goes, if a man has money, he becomes bad.

    Ye Xing thought for a while, and pushed the entire piggy bank to Jiang Shaobai, "Teacher, I only have so much."

    Jiang Shaobai: "..." Only? Is there only so much? This is Chi Guoguo's show of wealth! This little devil, so big, will use money to oppress people, and it will be fine when he grows up.

    "How much money is there!"

    Ye Xing thought about it and said, "About 60,000 yuan."

    Jiang Shaobai: "..." He really is a poor man. "Where did you get so much money?"

    "During the Chinese New Year, father and mother each gave 2,000, grandparents each gave 2,000, as well as uncles, brothers and sisters sometimes... However, I spent some of it."

    Jiang Shaobai: "..." Damn kid, it's not right to draw hatred like this, you know?

    Jiang Shaobai pushed the piggy bank back to Ye Xing and said, "I don't need it for now. I'll settle the account when I find a suitable place to stay."

    Ye Xing replied obediently, "Okay."

    Jiang Shaobai hesitated for a moment and said, "Don't tell your father and mother." Somehow, Jiang Shaobai felt as if he was doing a good deed even though he was doing good deeds.

    Ye Xing nodded hastily, and said, "I can't tell them, they don't believe it, I can see that thing, think I'm lying, and keep telling me not to talk nonsense."

    Jiang Shaobai: "..." Being with a stupid mortal, the kid seems very lonely! Although Ye Xing's parents loved him, they probably couldn't understand him either. "Those of them are all laymen, don't bother with them."

    Ye Xing grabbed a handful of money and gave it to Jiang Shaobai, saying, "Teacher, this deposit can't be made, and it doesn't need to be refunded."

    Jiang Shaobai: " "..." This kid, is he afraid that he won't accept the money and regret it? If you take the money, it's really hard to regret it. "You gave it to me voluntarily?"

    Ye Xing nodded and hummed.

    "Student Jiang, it's over, I'll take you back to the academy." The driver said to Jiang Shaobai who walked out of the villa.

    Jiang Shaobai nodded and got into the car.

    In the car, Jiang Shaobai closed his eyes and secretly said: Kyoto is really not a good place! In the dormitory, there is a second-generation rich and a second-generation demolition. If you come out and meet a primary school student, you can actually have a deposit of 60,000 yuan. Jiang Shaobai has never realized how poor he is as clearly as this moment.