Chapter ninety

Scarlett's POV

" you know I could start charging you for this baby sitting" my Mum said taking a piece of apple into her mouth but I rolled
My  eyes as I packed cosmos bag "
Please try when you ask me for the kids all the time" and she nodded " touché" I swear my mom will find anything to complain about. " am I gonna get to say hi to my oldest grand baby?" And I shook my head " she's keeping  and I'm Gonna  surprise her so no" ans my mom shook her head " excuse me I am babysitting these two I think I can see her too" and I shook my head and blocked her " no you know I didn't get to do this with her it's s surprise so no" and my mom smiled " wow so it's for her" and I Rolled my eyes and shook my head who else was it all for my dad? " okay we better go say bye bye mama" ans I smiled and kissed the kids heads as they went with my mom.

I went back to preparing novas pancakes with chocolate chips and cream. She's  sort of not healthy so any fruit is a waste on teh kid. I wish I could get her to eat but she sees or stars anything of teh sort and that's it she'll combust and stray to slings ick nosies.

I left her food downstairs because I love her and I will not let her eat in her room. Unless she physically can't she'd coming down those straits to eat. Also the way I set everything out it looks nicer downstairs. Because I made it seem like loads whne it's not really. But I went upstairs and I opened her door and she was there cuddled up with her blanket and peacefully sleeping. I walked ove and sat on the other side. She turned over mad snuggled into my side with her blanket. She is actually a cuddle bug. " baby" I said softly scratching her head and she groaned and turned away there's my nova. " come on novie wake up" and she shook her head " no" and I grinned " please or I will not go through with what I planned for today" and she turned over and looked at me " what plans?" Ans I smiled " gotta go downstairs so you can find out" and she groaned and nodded. " nice blanket by the way" and she looked into her hands and I saw her blush. She picked it up and I saw it properly now and my heart clenched. It's her baby blanket. The one thing I got her. " what?" And I smiled and I moved it over so she could see what I'd done to it. It's embroidered with S and a N but from over the years it's very much gone kinda. " I just assumed it was the design" she said and I shook my head " my mom got me it for you're nursery. But I- I have it with you wrapped in it whne they took you from the hospital. I didn't even know you would till ahve it I assumed they would of given you a new one" an she shook her head " no they kept it and it's always what's kept me safe really I always felt safe and I never was able to sleep without it" and I smiled down at her " I'm sorry" I said and she scrubbed her face " about what?" And I sighed " not being you're mom" I said and I knew my tears were starting a sun she sat up and laid her head on my shoulder " none of that matters can't change any of it" and I nodded she's right I can't but I can do what I can going dowsed. I wiped my age na she looke sat me like she was happy child " what's the surprise?" And I chuckled " ofcourse you didn't forget that" and she nodded and I smiled and kissed her forehead " come on" I said.

Novas POV

" it's downstairs?" And she nodded " the first part to it is" and that confused me because huh? Ans I walked with her to the kitchen where is we the counter full with different things. " I made you breakfast" and I smiled " you didn't have too" but she shook her head and pulled me into her side " it's a mother daughter day. Only right we finally get ours that has been very long over due" and I looked at her " a mother daughter day?" And she nodded now I'm feeling emotional with my tears. A mother daughter day? 4 simple words and they've set me off. She looked at me with soft eyes and pulled me closer into her and snuggled me. She held me and I swear I don't know why I'm so emotional. " baby love?" she said softly and that's nickname makes me more emotional " yeh" and she kissed my forehead and swayed us " it's a day for you and me okay?" Ans I nodded " should we eat?" And I nodded we definitely should. I Mean she's gone to so much trouble for me to have all of this and she's planned a day to just spend with me. Yeh we spend time together now but she's set aside this day for me and me only. " come on" she said moving me to sit at teh stool and I nodded dna sat down. She grabbed a plate and started to
Put a little of everything on it and passed me it. I swear this smells so so good I can't wait for the rest of this day if it's as good as teh food.

She was eating to thank hood but there is more food left over which now makess me think where are the kids " scar where's rose and cos?" Ans she smiled "
My mom took them" and I Tilted my head " she didn't mind?" And she smiled " not when it come to the three of you. She did wanna say hello but I said I wanted to wake you myskwf for you're surprise when it's as ready"
And I nodded that makes Sense.

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️