"So was it blackmail?" Iida was the first to pop the conversation back up once the bell rang. "Are they taking matters into their hands after all?"

"Why? Are you gonna let me borrow a couple lawyers and a couple million for hush money?" Yuki leaned against his desk with a smirk. "I'm nearly swooning over such gentlemanly behavior of yours. Hide me from the law, Tenya-kun~"

"So it wasn't." Uraraka smiled at his antics.

"No." Yuki gratefully sighed. His mind however brings up the fact that Dr. Nozawa was in fact missing. And for a lot longer than suspected so it seems.

Iida on the other hand was a new shade of red, "You mustn't joke about these things, Yuki-kun." he sternly and rapidly chopped.

"Well at least help me get rid of the evidence." Yuki pouted.

"Yuki-kun!"

"Fine!" the healer huffed, "Don't come to me when you want something to be taken care of quietly."

"I think I just walked into a misunderstanding."

The three looked over to the door, to see a pair of tiered panda eyes staring back at them.

"Oh, Hitoshi." Yuki waved at him.

"Yo."

"Do we have training today?" Yuki frowns.

"We have training everyday," Shinso grumbles. "But I was kinda wondering if we could train together with the capture weapon."

"Ah." Yuki scowled. "I haven't been doing that."

"Figured."

Yuki quickly gathered his things, "Well, it was nice plotting with you two– keep this a secret will you Koda?"

Koda, unconsciously leaning over his desk, intrigued, gave a firm nod.

"We are not 'plotting'!" Iida stressed with one firm air chop.

"Who should we go after next?" Uraraka dreamingly smiled.

"We're going after someone?" Tsuyu piped into the conversation.

"Yeah, Iida's in charge of the hush money." Yuki did his best to keep a straight face, explaining nothing to Tsuyu.

"Cause he's got lawyers." Uraraka whispered, repeatedly raising her brows at her.

"Oh." Tsuyu tilted her head, "Lawyers..."

"I do not know what is going on anymore!" Iida looked like he wanted to cry.

"See you guys later!" Yuki grinned, making his exit swiftly.

Hitoshi glanced over to him, "You guys are fucking with him aren't you." he stated.

"It was getting boring." Yuki shrugged, "And a couple of us were looking a lot more stressed than usual. We need something to laugh about."

"And fucking with one persons mental stability is one way?" Hitoshi grinned.

"He's far from this mental stability you think he might have." Yuki lightly grimaced, recalling their internships a couple months ago.

Both headed to one of many small secluded areas on campus. They didn't need much space since neither could rival Aizawa's reach with the capture weapon.

"I've been meaning to ask but," Hitoshi hummed, stretching his quads, "You looked like a mess last time I saw you. Did something happen?"

Yuki slowly stretched his arms back. "I'm gonna need an estimate of this 'last time I saw you' thing..." he apologetically grinned.