"Hmpf, well if it isn't the idiot son, who lives off of daddy's wealth." The green haired man scoffed.

"Yeah, the reason you're coming with bodyguards is because you're too scared to face us." Y/N smirked.

"Hm? Did i just hear something? Don't get cocky my dad is a lieutenant marine!" Helmeppo walked over to the girl.

"Well hello little girl, those onigiri looks pretty tasty." He grabs one from her and takes a bite. "Ah stop it!"

"Blegh! Horrible you put too much sugar instead of salt!"

"But.. but I thought they'd taste better if they're sweeter..!" The little girl saddened.

"How could someone eat something like this!" Helmeppo stomped viciously on the ongiris

"Don't worry, the ants will eat them up!" The blond brat chuckled at the girl, who was crouching down next to it.

"So.. cruel! I-I tried really hard to make them..!" She started tearing up.

"Geez.. don't cry! No wonder I hate little brats so badly, it was all your fault, see." Helmeppo pointed at a sign.

The sign wrote, 'anyone who helps a prisoner will be charged with the same crime  - Marine Captain Morgan'

"You know how scary my dad can be, if you were a grown up, you would of gotten death penalty!" He grabbed harshly onto her shoulders.

"Oi.. throw this brat out." The blond brat signaled to the marine behind him. "Huh?"

"I'm telling you to throw her outta here! Are you trynna disobey me? I'll tell on my dad!" After he said that reluctant the marine threw the girl out of the base.

"Im going to keep you alive for a whole month.

"You better keep your promise." Zoro said, He chuckled "Oh I'll keep my promise, I'll release you!" as he walked away from there.

"Tch. What a bastard." Y/N scoffed.

They notice someone is standing right infront of them, it's that boy with a strawhat.

"You haven't left yet?" Y/N asked. "Leave or else he'll get his dad to kill you." Zoro added.

"I'm looking for people to join my pirate fleet." The straw hatted boy smirked.

"Pirate? So you just gave up on life and became a crook huh?" Zoro smirked back.

"It's my dream! There's nothing wrong about being a pirate!" Luffy insisted.

"Hm..? So you're going to free us and force us to join you're pirate group?" The light blue haired boy asked.

"I haven't made up my mind yet! Everyone thinks you two are bad guys!"

"Bad guys huh..  I'll never join you, cause I have something to take care of! If I survived a month I will be set free, that idiot son promised me!"

"I'm going to do everything I can to fulfill my dreams!" Zoro looked straight at the boy and Y/N smirked.

"Ah, if it was me I'd probably die of starvation in a week!" He said.

"And that's what makes you so diffrent from me, go find someone else to join you." Zoro hummed. "Same goes for me." Y/N added.

As he was walking away Zoro and Y/N stopped him.

"Can you pick that up for us?" They asked.

"You want to eat this, it's it's muddy! But I guess you cant be picky about food when you're hungry." He picked it up.