Unfinished stories

These stories were left unfinished due to the original series being discontinued.

Chef Pee Pee's Wacky Birthday!

Chef Pee Pee is still sleeping in his room, an alarm clock rang and he stopped it. He got up and looked though his phone and realized that...it was his birthday!

Chef Pee Pee: Oh my god, today is my birthday! I'll get ready for some birthday stuffs! But...what if no one come? Don't worry, Chef Pee Pee. Just be calm and everything will be fine!

He quickly put his chef outfit and went to the dinner room.

Chef Pee Pee: Ok now I just need some decorations and-

Then, Junior and Thomas come!

Junior: Hey Chef Pee Pee!

Chef Pee Pee: JUNIOR!!! What are you doing here?! And why are you super early this morning?!

Junior: Well, I heard that today it was your birthday so I came down to see what you're doing!

Chef Pee Pee: I'm trying to put some decorations in the dinner room and you can't see this yet! I wanted to keep this a secret from everyone until they all wake up!

Junior: Oh well...anyway, me and Thomas are gonna go play. I'll see you after you finished, alright?

Chef Pee Pee: Fine, just get outta here.

Before Junior and Thomas left, suddenly a portal opened from the ground at the outside of the house.

Chef Pee Pee: Really?! What does Equestria want for us this time...

Chef Pee Pee went out to see the portal, it turned out. It wasn't a portal to Equestria, it was a different one.

Junior: Chef Pee Pee? What's going on?

Chef Pee Pee: I don't know Junior, but this feel really strange.

...

The group managed to return back to the SML world!

Junior: Woo! We did it, Thomas!

Thomas: Aw yeah!

Chef Pee Pee: But now what? Now we have another visitor to our world.

Pibby: Might, if I stay at your house for a while?

Chef Pee Pee: Yeah, sure. I'll allow you in.

Chef Pee Pee then realized something.

Chef Pee Pee: Oh no! I forgot today's my birthday! And I haven't even finished the decorations yet! Why does this happen to me...

Marvin: Did somebody say today it's their birthday?

Marvin suddenly appeared toward everyone.

Marvin: Come inside!

Everyone went inside the house and when they went to the dinner room, Chef Pee Pee was surprised, his housemates were waiting for him and they completed the decorations and bought a birthday cake while he was gone!

Chef Pee Pee: B-but...I want to keep this...

Marvin: Don't be this as a secret, Chef Pee Pee. I know what you're trying to do. And when I noticed you're gone, I had everyone in the house setting everything up.

Braxton: That's my favourite chef!

Shrek and Woody The Babysitters!

This is set during the events of Chef Pee Pee Leaves and Chef Pee Pee's Biggest Secret

(This is a filler episode due to me still writing the Pibby Arc and I have wrote this episode for the course of waiting for a new episode of the arc)