SML + SMG4 Revelations: Zero's Awakening!

Disclaimer: This Revelations Arc is not canon to the original SMG4 series and therefore, this takes place in the alternate continuity, where SML: A New Generation takes place.

Oh fun fact: There will be music in this storyline arc. :)

(This plot was inspired by Pokemon Sword and Shield and its anime counterpart of the story arc. You may noticed why there are so many Pokemon music in this story.)

On the bus

Chef Pee Pee: Hey, so um, Axol, right?

Axol: What is it?

Chef Pee Pee: I got a few questions, how do you know Melony so well?

Axol: It's because she's my girlfriend...from my home world.

Chef Pee Pee: Home...world?

Axol: Yes, I used to live in that world. And Melony was the most wonderful melon girl I've ever seen. But, SMG0 took over my body and the only thing it could defeat him was putting me down. After that happened, I thought I was in heaven. But I realized I had been transported into your world. And your world has a Melony, but she's not the Melony I know back in my home universe. I tried to tell that I was her boyfriend from my universe but she didn't believe me, probably doesn't like me.

Chef Pee Pee: That's a pretty deep story. Well, here's my story. I was secretly born a royal in Paris, France, but my father, he didn't let me reveal myself to the public. I also had two sisters as well, Stacy and Sofia. Ever since my mother's passing, they argued and fight a lot, even using me as a shield while fighting. Until one day, father decided to send me away far away from France and I ended up in an orphanage in Florida, where I met Boss. The only good memory I had in orphanage was that I met Lola, the girl that became a maid when grew up. She was very beautiful. But nothing can be forever in the end, when graduating from high school, Lola was forced to move back to Spain to attend collage then, I ended up attending alone in a university with Boss. Then everything went to hell, Boss hooked up with a female student then and gave birth to a kid I wished I've never had, Junior. I was forced to drop out because I had to take care of baby Junior, but luckily Marvin, who I also met as kids, allowed us to stay in his house. Fun fact, he and Goodman were the only gay couple at our school.

Junior: Hey Chef Pee Pee!

Chef Pee Pee: Junior?! What are you doing here?

Joseph: I'm here too!

Cody: Same for me!

Chef Pee Pee: How do you guys get here?!

Junior: We snuck on the bus when we saw you guys getting on!

Chef Pee Pee: Junior...you little-

Meggy: Ok guys! We're here!

Omnia Academy