55

corde

corde

i clutched my gun and walked up to rico.

rico looked at me.

"wassup." i said.

"we ain't here to kick it, what you wanted to tell me?" rico asked and clutched his gun.

"chill gang, i ain't onnat timing." i said and threw my hands up in surrender.

i sat down and rico sat across from me.

"if we ain't talkin business ion wanna hear it." rico said.

i pulled out my phone and showed rico a picture of redd and rico's babymomma kissing.

"ain't that natasha?" i asked.

rico stared at my phone.

"when was that?" rico asked.

"yesterday." i said and turned my phone off.

rico looked at me.

"what you need?"

-

kaia

kaia

"rico, why you tellin me this?" i asked.

"me and you the only people who see how fucked up all this shit is." rico said.

"pj my nigga bruh and he really like you, ion need nun happening to him because he tryna stay loyal to redd." rico said.

i looked at him.

my blood boiled at the thought of pj getting hurt because of redd and deziree's bullshit.

"so what y'all talk about?" i asked.

"i ain't gon go into details, but he showed me redd kissing on my babymama and shit.." rico mumbled.

"that's fucked up.." i said.

"i ain't tryna be on no opp shit but.." rico said.

"corde is still dead ass wrong for getting her kids taken tho." i said.

"we got that worked out already." rico said.

"what you mean?" i asked.

"we supposed to go in for a hearing, if we get approval the kids might have to come with you, that's coo?" rico asked.

"yes, that's good." i said and smiled.

"you in on this?" rico asked.

"yes." i said.