Chapter 6: Ice Craze

"Sachiko? And Rei."

'Onee-sama." Sachiko entered the room and smiled warmly at elder rose. Youko hugged the raven head and greeted the other second year though she was also surprised by their arrival.

"I thought you won't return until next week?"

" Well our trip got finished earlier and we were supposed to return tomorrow. However, we personally requested to head back before the others and the teachers agreed." Explained Sachiko while scanning the room.

"And because we also want to head home as soon as possible." Added Rei with a chuckle.

"Where are the others, onee-sama?"

"They seem to have... prior appointments." Answered Youko and shared a glance with Shimako.

" And here l am thinking that I got to see Yumi." Sachiko heaved a sigh and settled on one of the chairs. Rei took a seat next to her and adjusted her clothes.

"I'm sure you are tired from your trip. Would you please prepare a tea for us, Shimako?"

"Of course, Youko-sama." Shimako disappeared into the kitchen to prepare the beverage.

"How are things during our absence, onee-sama? Did Yumi and Yoshino got into some trouble?" Sachiko asked "I swear if Rosa Gigantea pulled any tricks, I'll be giving her a fine lecture."

"Everything went well, Sachiko." Answered Youko after sensing the underlying meaning of her petite soeur's question. " I made sure to keep an eye on Sei and stop her from doing anything funny especially if I'm around."

Sachiko sighed in relief and after a few minutes, Shimako arrived with a tray holding their tea.

"Thanks Shimako-chan." Rei said as the young rose placed the beverage on her side.

After placing the cups and dismissing the tray, Shimako returned from her previous seat which was across Youko's position.

"The trip was quite exhausting and added with the rule of limiting our use of mobile devices, it was emotionally stressful."

" We apologize for rarely contacting you over the past weeks, onee-sama."

"I understand. Besides, Rei already informed me of your situation."

"How was Yumi and Yoshino-san, onee-sama? We thought that we need to catch up and do them a favor since we rarely contacted them too." Spoke Sachiko in a worried and sincere tone.

"They were doing quite fine over the past weeks." Youko took a sip of her tea and avoided eye contact which earned her a questioning look from Sachiko.

"Is there something we need to know?" Sachiko looked back and forth at her onee-sama and Shimako. Rei grew curious as she waited for an answer coming from the two roses.

"Ano.. It's not really bad, in my opinion.."

Shimako's answer intrigued Sachiko and this time, she couldn't hold her curiosity slash annoyance any further.

"Onee-sama."

Wth a sigh, Youko grabbed something from the nearby stand and placed the object on the table.

"It's better if you read it for yourselves."
_______________________________

"Hmm. We had a blast yesterday ~ " Sei sang her words as she made her way towards the Rose Mansion. As usual, Yumi and Yoshino successfully taught their skill and they even had a tip given by the club manager. The Four of them divided their earnings and needless to say, they all went home with satisfaction.