Chepter 3

Author pov:
/In the car/

Jk: Jin hyung , drive faster !
Jin: ok ok (driving fastly)

Jungkook pov:

Jk: Hey wake up! "Shaking Jimin's body" can you here me ? Answer me if you here me hey ?!! (Jungkook keep trying to wake him up)

Author pov:

After few minutes they arrive hospital. Jungkook rush towards the hospitals main gate while carrying Jimin's body and Jin follow jungkook from behind. Jungkook and Jin they both go to the operation room and start their work.

/Jungkook's house/
(Author's not)
Jungkook's house that's mean Jungkook, Jin, RM, J-hope, Suga's house. As I say before they live together. ok so back to the story...

Hobi: RM , where is jk and Jin hyung ? They didn't come home yet and it's already late. I called Jin hyung he said their work is almost done and they're coming home but see ? They didn't come !
RM : I don't know hobi. Yeah they're so late today I think something comes up suddenly ?
Suga: yeah can be rm wait let me call Jin hyung...

Suga called Jin but he didn't peek up the phone. Suga also tried jungkook but the result is same .

Hobi: Why they didn't peek up their damn phone ?!
RM: calm down hobi I think they're busy with some work ?
Suga: Yes rm is right and calm down hobi we need to wait for them.

/Back to the hospital/
After 3 hours

Operating room's light turn off and they come out from the room. They both was happy because their operation was successfully done.

Jk: Jin hyung what we'll do now ? He lost his memories and we don't even know his name.
Jin : I don't know jungkook.
Jk: but I think something happened with him you know ? I think his head was hit by someone who don't want him to be alive.
Jin: Jungkook are you sure ?
Jk: yes I'm but not fully... But I'm happy that he is still alive and also the operation is successful.
Jin: Yes jungkook I'm happy too and did you notice? His weight is not normal I mean he didn't eat anything for so long.
Jk: Yes I did an...
(Suddenly a nurse come to jungkook with something in her hand or I say something about Jimin ?)

         /Jikook looks so cute together/

Hello my sweet readers. How are you all ? I came with a new chepter of this story for you all. I hope you all will like this chepter. If you like this chepter then let me know by comments it will incourage me for another chepter hehe. And sorry for my any mistake.

Leave your thoughts (⁠^⁠^⁠)

Vote and comments ~~

                                                             Sam