Chapter 1

Jimin pov:

Ouch !!! My body !! my whole body was paining so badly. I can't even move! Oh I remember, last night my dad torture me again ! Yes you read it correctly, AGAIN! I don't why ? But this pain is too much for me. And you know it's regular for me. My dad always beat me. and I don't know the proper reason.

I'm really hungry right now because I didn't eat anything for 3 days.....

Slowly slowly I get up from my bed and go to my washroom to take a shower. Then I headed to downstairs but first I need to check, is my dad was home or not. What a relief! My dad was not home right now. I started to go to the kitchen for eating ramyeon or something else. But my bad luck, the kitchen is empty of food !!

Jimin: what I'll eat now ? I'm s-so hungry !! God please help me (crying)

After sometime i go back to my room while crying. Then I lay down at my bad and fall asleep.

Author pov:
(Night time)

Jimin's dad come home but he was really drunk and also very angry at someone. Suddenly he shout ...

Mr. Park: JIMIN !!! (shouting)

On the hand Jimin was sleeping peacefully but not after getting shouted.

Jimin: (thinking) dad is home now. Oh god please save me from my dad. (and then he replied) yes-s dad ?
Mr. Park: come downstairs (shout)
Jimin: o-okay (scared)

Jimin come downstairs /

Jimin: yes d-dad ?

Mr. Park saw his son and take his steppes to get close to Jimin. The next moment was, he pushed Jimin on the ground. and starring at Jimin with anger. Now Jimin was scared as hell ! suddenly Mr. park start to beat Jimin and Jimin was crying hard. Mr. Park found a stick near to him and beat Jimin with it. 

Jimin: dad stop!! Please i-it's hurts so much (crying hard) dad please !!
Mr. Park: I don't care !! I will kill you ! (shouted)
Jimin: N-no dad please leave me.

But suddenly he stopped beating Jimin because the stick was broke. then he found a flower top and hit Jimin's head with that. Jimin's head was bleeding so much with that Jimin fainted. That's when Mr. Park realized what he had done!! Mr. Park was panicking because he don't know what to do now!!!.......

Chapter 1 was completed ^_^ I hope you like this chapter. I'll upload the next chapter tomorrow. Sorry for my any mistake.

Vote and comment ~~