You have a dad?

(Back in the Goetic Castle)

Stella's POV

*Thanks Nana, me and Via had a nice time with you." I said as I walked out of the car carrying my bags with Via waving goodbye to Loona. "No prob aunt Stell I also had fun. I hope we can do this again?" Loona said as she waved her hand at us as she starts her car... well her dad's work car. "We're definitely doing this again, just call Via, and will make plans." I said as we watched Loona drive away.

After we weren't able to see Loona's car I turned to Via to talk to her but stopped when I saw her frowning, "Hey baby, what's the matter?" I asked her as I handed our bags to the butler. "O-oh nothings the matter." She said as she looked away making me frown. "Sweetheart you know you can tell me anything right?" I said as I went up to her and held her hands. Sighing she nodded her head as she looked back at me. "Mom can we...talk?" She said as she squeezed my hands. "Of course Via, what do you want to tell me?" I asked as I gave her a reassuring smile. Shaking her head she said "No... not here. Can we talk in a more private place?" "Definitely sweetie, but why don't we go in first and take a rest after all today was very tiring." I said as she nodded her head making me smile and hug her as I lead her back into the castle.

×Time skip×

(In the garden)

No one's POV

The mother and daughter duo were having tea as they watched the view inside the garden. The swan was having a great time looking at her new giant T-rex statue that was delivered a few minutes ago while the youngling felt agitated. "Mom..." Octavia called out as she stared at her cup of tea. Hearing the call of her daughter Stella moved her gaze and looked back at Octavia giving a hum and asking her to continue, seeing her mother Octavia opened her mouth but closed it again repeating this a few more times before shaking her head and finally saying. "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you everything..." "About what Via?" Stella asked as her face showed confusion. Sighing Octavia said, "About how dad and Loona's father have a relationship." Sighing again as she closed her eyes. "Wait, what?" Stella said as she stood up. "I know I should have told you earl-" Octavia started to say but was cut off by Stella's shocked scream. "You have a father!?" (Imagine Stella's reaction as this emoji 😱) "Yes- wait, what?" Octavia started to say but was taken aback by Stella's question.