Daughter

Stella's POV

*Knock knock
"Come in," I said as I stared out of the window in my room as Via entered. "Mom..." She said as I turned around to look back at her. "Yes?" I said still feeling a bit strange when seeing her after all who wouldn't be shocked to be told that they were a mother and not able to recall their child. I thought as I gave a small sigh.

"How are you coping here?" She said as she came closer to me while motioning to my supposed room in this castle. "Who would have known I lived in such a big house, but it kind of feels lonely." I gave her a small smile as I waved my hand for her to come closer, "I think I'm doing good with the coping part." I said as I pulled her hand when she was close enough and made her sit beside me and give her a tight hug.

Feeling her stiffen I hurriedly let her go. "I'm sorry Via, it's just that you're the first person who was kind and cared for me when I woke up. And you made me feel so comfortable in this place." I said as I looked away feeling embarrassed. "NO" she shouted making me shocked and making me turn my head to her very fast almost giving me whiplash. "I-i mean no!... no it's ok." When she said this I realized that she was blushing. "Awww my baby is so cute!" I gushed pouncing on her and squeezing her between my breasts. "Oh Via baby, you are so cute I'm the luckiest mom ever!" I said as I smother her face with kisses but stopped when I heard sniffing.

Looking down at her I saw tears dripping down her face, "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry did I hurt you sweetheart?!" I panicked as I try to move away from her to check if I hurt her but stopped when she suddenly hugged me crying harder. (Via needs this, though Stalos was a grate father a mother's love can't be easily replaced.)

Making me realize something but I'm not gonna assume so I asked her, "Via... dear, do you want to cuddle?" When I felt her tighten her hold on me I looked gently at her still crying on my chest and stroked her head "Let's lay down on my bed sweetie, ok?" When I felt her node I slowly stood up and carried her to my bed to lay.

As I continue to stroke her hair a thought came to me and I gently sang to her.

"When the light is running low
And the shadows start to grow
And the places that you know
Seem like fantasy
There's a light inside your soul
That's still shining in the cold
With the truth
The promise in our hearts
Don't forget
I'm with you in the dark"

When I finished I realized Via fell asleep, smiling down at her I gave her a small peck on the head as I slowly got up from the bed covering her with the bed sheets. I silently left the room and tried to look for the same butler that greeted me the other day I arrived in this castle. "Maybe that butler can help tell me why my baby reacted that way." I thought as I walk down the hall.

Author's note:
Hi, please watch the original vid. on YouTube Miss. Anna is a grate singer.

And lastly please vote if you like my work. Ty