twenty six

HEYYY HOPE UR ALL DOIN GREAT!!

chapters might get a little slow as my writing of chapters has gotten a little slow- LSHWHAOAKAJ

anyhoo

ENJOOOOY

it's the next morning and i'm standing in my new bathroom, getting ready. the bathroom is the most beautiful bathroom i've ever seen. the marble countertops, the big, open shower, tons of counter space. the windows let in beautiful natural light which is perfect for starting my morning off.

i lean against the counter, looking in the mirror as i put on mascara. i screw the top back on and put lip gloss on my lips.

i straighten out my jeans and oversized t-shirt, making sure i look somewhat put together.

even though...i feel like i'm dying inside.

i exit the bathroom and put my white converse high-tops on. this morning liam's parents took jeremiah to school on their way to work so i don't have to stress about that.

i grab my backpack and phone, walking down the stairs. i see liam in the kitchen and i put my backpack on a chair, walking over to him.

he sees me and opens one of his arms and i duck under his arm and hug him.

"morning", he smiles.

i yawn, "good morning"

"do you wanna go get coffee?", he asks and my face lights up.

"i'm in desperate need.", i say.

he chuckles, grabbing his backpack and car keys. we both leave the house and get into his car. he starts the engine and i let out a breath.

my only saving grace is that it's friday. and i'm going homecoming dress shopping with gina later.

"how are you feeling?", he cautiously asks as we back out of the driveway.

i shrug, "kinda like i'm dying inside but—"

he takes my hand and squeezes it tightly, "it'll be rough these first few days...but i promise you'll get through it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liam and i walk into east high and towards my locker. i see gina and ej talking by her locker and i run up, hugging her.

she jumps and i chuckle a little. she hugs me tightly and i know she wants to ask how i'm doing but she refrains since ej's there.

liam and ej start talking and gina turns my body so we're both facing away from the boys.

she leans in, whispering, "guess who just asked me to hoco."

my eyes widen and i turn to her, "no way! shut up!"

"yes way!", she squeals.

we both calm ourselves down after sweating about it and turn back to the boys. they're staring us while laughing.

"let us be girls okay?", gina rolls her eyes.

the bell rings and we both turn our separate ways. liam and i walk to our first period, taking our seats in the back.

"alrighty...test time.", i breath out.

"we'll be fine...", liam slowly says.

i give him an unsure expression, chuckling as i take out a pencil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liam and i walk out of the classroom with the crowds, everyone checking their phones for their grades.