Fear the Kaiju: Part 1

Start from the beginning

The Pretender merely narrowed his own eyes, the growl of a Kaiju emitting from his throat. "I am the monster hero Godzillo, the No.2 hero of America and former No.2 of Japan. What is your name villain?" Godzillo was clearly struggling to keep himself under control, this was likely his first time meeting another Kaiju such as himself. And the want, the need, to prove himself stronger was something he had never felt before.

Only number 2. Second best?

This Pretender is pathetic already. A godzillasaurus bows only to those stronger. And I bow to none.

"I am Gojira, King of the Monsters, and you, do not deserve to wield my flesh, my name, or my appearance!" Gojira shouted angrily, as he rushed at Godzillo who did the same, both of them releasing a roar that shook the ground they clashed upon.

"SHRREEEEOONNNKK!"

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku sighed as he surfed the internet, looking for something entertaining or interesting to watch. Stopping as he came across a new live stream from a channel called 'Warrior Dome' which was devoted to showcasing, unedited live battles between heroes and villains. They usually had several streams active at once and had more than 20 million subscribers. However, it was the name of this new stream that made him pause.

"Rise of Gojira? Who's that?" Izuku wondered as he started the Livestream.

The first thing that Izuku saw, was complete destruction, everything around was obliterated and in ruins. "That's America" Izuku realized seeing the location in the top right corner of the screen.

"SHRREEEEOONNNKK!"

Izuku's eyes widened as the battle of Godzillo, and someone whom he guessed was Gojira, came into focus.

The duo charged at one another, clashing with enough force to create a shockwave of power. Acting quickly, Gojira swung his tail around wacking Godzillo in the head and sending the No.2 stumbling away.

Wait Gojira has a tail?

Izuku brought out his notebook and narrowed his eyes as he studied Gojira.

He was around 7 feet tall with a muscular frame and scars across his arms.

Just like Godzillo, he had a reptilian tail, which seemed to be 10 feet in length, in fact, Gojira's tail was an almost identical copy of Godzillos tail, even sharing the dorsal plates along its back, however, unlike Godzillo, Gojira's Dorsal plates didn't reach his back.

Gojira's forearms were covered in black scales, with small black spines growing from the sides.

His hair was long, black, and unstyled, reaching to the bottom of his shoulder plates. Which were also covered in black scales, along with the tops of his shoulders and sides of his neck.

He also seemed to have gills in those scales at the sides of his neck.

As Gojira charged at Godzillo, the No.2 spun around and slapped Gojira in the side of the head, making the villain stumble back and shake his head. Godzillo pressed on his advantage, and rushed at Gojira, barrelling into the villain's stomach and picking him up. With a roar of rage, Gojira brought his right elbow down into Godzillo's back, and the No.2 crumbled to the ground. However, the monster hero recovered quickly and attempted to sweep Gojira's feet out from under him, but Gojira leaped away, avoiding it.