"There's Wasp!" Bumblebee cried as everyone came running out of the base, but Julie landed in front of Bumblebee who was now back to looking like himself, while she held Wasp who was also back to himself, who happened to be a green look-a-like of Bumblebee. Bulkhead stopped charging as he saw her hover in front of the knocked out Bumblebee.

"Julie, get out of the way, let me hurt Wasp." Bulkhead cried, but she shook her head and hissed, as she held the real Wasp out towards them, as the bots approached her and the two bots.

Prowl grabbed Bumblebee's helmet, and looked at it, revealing a button that made Bumblebee turn green, before turning yellow again. "Electronic paint job." He commented, before holding the helmet aside.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Bumblebee asked as he moaned in pain, slowly waking up, before he sat up.

"So if Longarm is the real spy and set up Wasp...that means the head of Autobot intel is..." Jazz started to exclaim.

"A Decepticon double agent." Optimus finished, turning and looking at Jazz.

"Yeah, well why didn't you tell me that in the first place?" Sentinel cried, denying the fact that they had already been telling him that in the first place. Julie grabbed Wasp in her claw, before turning to Sentinel, roaring right in his face, causing the bot to duck down out of fear, servos covering the bot's helm. "Get that beast away from me." He cried.

Julie merely rolled her eyes, before she transformed into her warrior mode, holding Wasp in her grip, preventing him from getting away, while she stared right at Sentinel Prime.

"You will never be a true leader, Sentinel Prime." Julie cried as she looked at Sentinel.

"You little..." Sentinel was about to charge at her, but Optimus and Ratchet moved in the way, while she held Wasp. Jazz walked forward and placed a pair of stasis cuffs on Wasp, before she set the bot down, walking past the two, approaching Sentinel Prime.

"You need to return to Cybertron, you and your team. As we speak, Ultra Magnus is currently put under spark support. I was unable to prevent him from getting injured, and he refused my aid for treatment."

"What?" Bulkhead, the twin bots, and Bumblebee gasped as they heard her.

"How is that possible?" Prowl asked.

"Why did he refuse medical treatment?" Ratchet asked. "Is he insane?"

"He has accepted that his time is coming to a close, as Primus has planned. I was able to give him more time, but he didn't want it. He said he wanted me to complete my mission, he forced me to promise to complete it instead of saving him."

"I don't believe you, ridiculous organic." Sentinel cried as he pointed at her. "You're lying. You made a fake space bridge, and merely came back just to make a show of yourself."

"What did he force you to promise exactly?" Jazz asked, walking toward her.

"To save Cybertron from its darkest hour. There is an evil rising to destroy all Cybertronian life, and it is worse than a mere group of Decepticons. Though I have already foreseen the ending of the Decepticon uprising. There is an evil far worse, a threat to Primus himself." Julie explained.

"What could be worse than Decepticons?" The twins both asked at once.

"You're not telling me you actually believe this organic fleshbag, do you?" Sentinel roared, looking at his teammates. "She's lying, she is just like Optimus, all full of fake heroics and lies."

Both of the twins looked away from Sentinel and her, as she simply glared at Sentinel.

"You mean Unicron..." Optimus started to speak.

"Is awakening and planning to destroy Primus and all signs of life, and I am the only able to stop him." Julie finished, as she looked at Optimus.

"This organic is preposterous. The fact you are able to transform into an autobot, and just about anything else, makes me assume that you yourself are the Decepticon double agent." Sentinel Prime cried, charging at her, and grabbing her out of the air, crushing her in his grip. "I will have you locked up for treason. For murdering Ultra Magnus and for everything else that you have done and have yet to do."

Gasping for air, she looked right back at Sentinel Prime, as the others were shocked at his sudden attack. "I am warning you...I have the ability to give life...and take it away. Don't make me...take away yours." She spoke, getting his attention as he quickly let go of her, causing her to fall onto the ground from the leftover pain.

"You are a monster, and everyone on Cybertron will know it." Sentinel Prime. "I am taking you to the ship and locking you up."

"Not if you can't catch me." She replied, as a groundbridge opened up right beneath her, sucking her up, before closing right behind her. Her ribs felt like they were crushed along with her arms nearly being broken by how hard he squeezed her, but she would survive. She had to. Landing inside of Prowl's tree, she crawled against the pain, finding herself laying in a small knook of branches, against the trunk. Drinking a small amount of water in her bottle, she felt herself heal from the injuries, but there was still leftover pain, along with exhaustion from what he did to her. Sentinel will never trust her. If he makes her a wanted criminal on Cybertron, she doesn't care. She was fulfilling her duty as the Descendent of Primus, and she was gonna protect Cybertron and Earth with her life. She promised Primus, and she promised Ultra Magnus, along with in a way having promised herself to accomplish the task.

Optimus was right. She was the one who needed to face and defeat Unicron, not only because he was the enemy of Primus, but because he had killed all of her ancestors whether it was in one way or another. She was the only one that was able to do it, and she will do it, or die trying.