Chapter VIII

Julie laid in Ratchet's cabin, in the medical bed of his vehicle mode. She jumped just a little bit when she woke up and found herself inside, not remembering at first how she was inside in the first place. "What the heck happened?" She groaned, as she slowly sat up.

"Ep, ep, ep. You need to relax." Ratchet cried.

"Why the heck do you have me resting in your cabin? I thought Bumblebee had some dents he wanted you to pound out." She replied, remembering them stopping Nanosec. "Exactly how long have I been out?"

Ratchet didn't reply, clearly knowing she would be upset for having rested for a long time, so she instantly sat up, before he could stop her and kicked open his back doors, before she flew out of his alt mode.

"You have been worrying about me this whole time? I wasn't even that bad, what did you do? Drug me?" Julie cried.

Ratchet transformed and looked at her, clearly upset, but worried at the same time.

"Julie, it's my fault." Bumblebee cried as everyone in the room was looking at her. "Don't blame Ratchet, he merely was worried about you?"

She looked at all the bots in the room, as they were looking at her, except for Ratchet. She instantly felt guilt pull at her gut, realizing she got mad at him for no reason. He was clearly worried about her, and obviously cared enough to try and help her out. He even had her resting in his alt mode where she didn't have to worry about any more metal burns. She hovered there, looking at Ratchet, before sighing. "I'm sorry Ratchet, I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. If the other Ratchet from my world witnessed this he would definitely by scolding me for such a thing." Julie spoke up, as she looked at him, before looking down at the ground, feeling bad for the way she yelled at him. They sat there in an awkward silence, before Sari came rushing in.

"You clearly need a holiday. You need to calm down and relax." Sari cried, in such a boastful and cheerful mood that it made Julie feel awkward. She hadn't celebrated holidays for a long time. The only thing she ever had celebrated was her birthday, so many years ago and even that had a bad history.

"Sari, I don't like parties or celebrations. What makes you think a holiday is gonna get me to calm down and relax. The only holiday I have ever celebrated was my birthday, and I already told you guys how I feel about that." Julie replied, she felt the sadness start to seep into her as she thought about it. She floated down onto the ground in front of them, she looked at it as memories flooded into her head. She didn't know why, but the sudden instinct to leave and go outside filled her mind, even though she knew it would hurt the bot's feelings if she did.

"I need to be by myself for a minute." She sighed as she flew down the hall, leaving all of them behind.

Sitting in her hammock, it was just getting dark outside and she hadn't spoken to any of the others for a while. She had sat in Prowl's tree for a couple of hours, before she decided to shift invisible and fly up to her hammock where she was still nearby if anything happened. With her head hung over, looking down at the others, she saw Bumblebee and Bulkhead were dressing up for whatever the holiday was. Apparently whatever Halloween was, for the humans it was dressing up as something other than themselves for some odd reason.

Man, if she did dress up, it would have been as Optimus, from back in her old world. She would have transformed into a replica of him and probably surprised him to see his reaction.

Suddenly the sound of Optimus freaking out startled her out of her thoughts when she saw him slicing something up that was in midair.

"Whoa, take it easy big guy. It's just a little Halloween fun." Sari exclaimed.