𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

Start from the beginning

"Oh! Uh! Stay!" He points to you. "Here!" He points to the ground.

He then repeated the gesture.

You got the message and sighed, sitting down. 'lmao we about to trick some bitches.'

Your plan was to sit here and act like you were going to sit and stay, but of course you weren't. You were then going to go inside with the children.

Tanjiro stepped away with a determined look, while Zenitsu was crying obviously.

You needed to wait a minute or two, so you looked up at the sky.

'Hm, I see why Muichiro is so interested in clouds. They are beautiful.'

You heard Zenitsu screaming from inside the mansion.

The children whimpered slightly as you turned to them and smiled.

It calmed them down, but not enough to not bolt inside the house.

You quickly stood up and followed.

You heard Tanjiro and the children talking as you turned the corner.

"Ah! You guys aren't supposed to be here!"

He looked even more panicked when he saw you, "You aren't supposed to be here either! Please go back outside you guys!"

A loud crash echoed throughout the hallways, along with the whimpers of the two children.

Zenitsu screamed in fear and doubled over, covering his ears.

In the process of doing so, he pushed the little girl and Tanjiro into the room behind them.

"Oops! Sorry!" Zenitsu apologized.

A drum was heard as the light flickered. When it was back to normal, Tanjiro and the little girl were gone.

Many more beatings of the drum echoed throughout the house.

"IM GONNA DIEEEEE!!" Zenitsu wailed.

"ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER I JUST KNOW IT!!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE TANJIRO AND I GOT SEPERATED!!"

"Teruko you here?" The little boy interrupted Zenitsu's breakdown.

"It's Shoichi!"

"Hey hey hey! You can't go around yelling like that! If the bad guy hears you and finds us it's not gonna be pretty! Let's just go wait outside!" Zenitsu clung to Shoichi's haori.

"Huh!? Why would we do that? Are you trying to escape all by yourself? All this constant whining about dying, aren't you a little ashamed?"

Zenitsu gasped.

"It's pathetic that your clinging to the sleeve of someone who's younger than you." Shoichi judgmentally stated.

Zenitsu gasped again and reeled back in offense.

"Why does a coward like you have a sword on your hip in the first place? Why don't you give it to the girl, she's acting a lot more calm and rational than you are."

Zenitsu clutched his haori as he threw up blood. (Metaphorically)

"Those words.. they cut me right.. to my core." Zenitsu stuttered out.

He 'died' as you laughed at him.

Suddenly, Zenitsu had a huge burst of energy. "Listen here you! I'm not gonna be useful here anyway! And Y/N is foreign and can't understand what happening! Of course she's more calm than me! So I'm just gonna go find an adult that will help us okay!?" He grabbed you and Shoichi by your sleeves and pulled, Shoichi constantly trying to tell him to let go.