Chap 17. Stuck on you.

Start from the beginning

Raph:"Someone's breaking into the museum of art and framing."

Mikey:"Ooh, art thieves!"

[Name]:"What the hell is framing? But yes. Art."

Leo:"Classy~" he said it weird. Not me.

Raph:"Let's move!" You guys fell over again. "To the turtle tank!"

--------

You guys all struggled to fit it.

Raph:"Everybody, suck in."

You guys didn't fit.

D:"Let's use the shell hogs."

All:"Yes! What's a shell hog?"

D:*sigh*"did none of you read the tanks instruction manual I gave you?"

[Name]:"Who actually reads those. I just wing it. 'I ain't to worried about it'"

______________________________________

You all (minus Donnie) stood around raph and the paper shredder.

M,L,[N]:"Shred! Shred! Shred! Shred!"

Raph:"How does it handle so much paper?"
______________________________________

Raph:"It's on my to-do list."

D:*sigh*"Just push that button on the side."

Raph pushed it and out came 2 bikes.

Raph:"Why are there only 2?"

[Name]:"More importantly- how we gonna fit?"

D:"I'm afraid I have not gotten around to making the rest. Maybe they'll come out during the holiday season, so you know they're special."

[Name]:"Just like me and doing my homework!"

Leo:"Donnie, these are amazing, and I know everything I say sounds sarcastic, but I'm being completely genuine!- this time."

[Name]:"Wait what.. everything you say sounds sarcastic?"*quietly mumbling*"but none of you ever use sarcasm? has my life been a lie?!" (p̶o̶v̶: you're me adding in my own autistic traits bc why not) 

Raph:"Let's ride."

You guys hopped on one and fell over.
-------

You guys were now on the way, across the 2 bikes.

Raph:"If we can make this work and stop these art thieves, we'll be the perfect team."

You guys passed the art museum and the bike crashed. You all bounced over. Your brothers were in pain but you, being stuck in the middle, we're completely fine.

You all hopped on in.

Raph:"Everyone keep your eyes open. Let me know if you see anything suspicious."

You guys rolled forward.

Mikey and Leo:"I saw something move! Over on the left/right! No, this way!"

D:"Great plan raph. Now instead of being able to investigate 2 leads, we are stuck together!" He moved his leg around as if he was doing dramatic hand motions but, ofcourse, he doesn't have his hands.

Raph:"Shh no! This is was teamwork is." He pulled up his hand and read from it," 'we put aside our individual goals to do what's best for the team.'"

D:"Why do you sound like your reading?"

[Name]:"Oh he's definitely reading."

Raph:"Let's follow Mikey's lead first."

You all sighed and raph dragged you guys along with is arm.